Third floor

Floor three. Thank God. "Holy shit man what the fuck did you do?!" The boy asked out of breath.

"Kid I did nothing except live than God decided to make me stronger by putting me through hell" the boy looked confused than ran off.

The drill went on and it went as planned. This wasn't that hard until....-
"A man has just been brought to me. I reckon it's Jeon Jungkook" I froze. What the hell do I do now. Without thinking I ran to the second floor. I ran into the lounge where he was.

Jungkook was tied up and thrown in a corner. He looked distressed, shaking his head no. Suddenly a my hands were yanked behind my back. A man appeared in front of me with some tape. I couldn't see who it was at first but then I looked up. It was..Yoongi.

He was trying to put the tape over my mouth when I bit him. I fact I bit him so hard it drew blood but do you think I cared? "She just won't have her mouth covered then".

The man behind me shoved me next to Jungkook. They walked out of the room. "Jungkook here's what I'm going to do-"

"Patients! We have both Jeon Jungkook and (Y/N)!! Now I know I told you I would have my men defuse the bombs but I lied. We don't have much time out of the building now but I am shutting down all the power and locking every single door so you won't be able to escape. Bye bye now"

"No!! They can't do this! They can't, we tried so hard to save them!!! That woman!! She told me to make sure Jacob was safe and she trusted me And" suddenly jungkook ripped off the tape on his mouth. "Babe it's ok" he hugged me as I sobbed.

"We gotta go now and save the rest ok?"

"B-but-"

"It's all ok, all the bombs are defused."

"No, not the one on the third floor"

"The fucking third floor" Jungkook said jokingly. I laughed cause the fact that he still had a since of humor made me happy. We were going to survive and so were the other patients.