Well being

I decided to take Jacob out to hang out. We could talk about things..I..need to..talk about... he could tell me what's wrong with him.

It was a day off for me from school. Jungkook has to work though. I got dressed up and grabbed my keys. The metal from the chain clanged together. Jungkook heard it. "Where you going babe?"

"I'm taking Jacob to the mall"

"Aww, nice.." Jungkook said shoving a big spoonful of cereal.

"Yeah."

"What time will you be back?"

"Late, might go get Jacobs fake ID so we can go clubbing" I wiggles my eyebrows.

"You do that. 'I got one adult and one 18 year old midget. He got it from his dad'" Jungkook said sarcastically. I laughed and started walking out.

Suddenly Jungkook grabbed my waist and spun me around. I laughed out of shock. "Love you" He said against my lips. I hummed against his and kissed him. I rubbed my hips against his crouch and felt his dick get hard. I smirked then spun around quickly.

I started walking out. "Jacob!!" I yelled. Jacob came downstairs with his phone. His curly hair covered his eyes which were pinned to his phone. "Were leaving babe" I said to Jacob.

17 minutes later:
We arrived at the mall. We walked into the building and walked around for a while. "What store do you wanna go to?"

"I want dippin dots" he said. I laughed.

"Okay then.." I said with a smile. We walked to the dippin dots stand. Cookies and cream, and sherbet. We sat down and talked for a while.

I always knew Jacob was different from other boys. His voice was really high for a 13 year old boy. I always just thought he hadn't hit puberty yet.

"What do you think of me?" Jacob said.

"What do you mean?" I laughed.

"I mean like...what thoughts do you have of me..?"

"I don't know?....your voice is a little-" I was interrupted by Jacob laughing.

"A little high for a boy" I finished laughing yet questioning why he was laughing.

"That's cause I'm not originally a boy"

I was shocked. "What do you mean??!"

Jacob laughed again. "I'm trans."

"Wha.....when?!!!"

"I was eight-"

"Daaaamn"

"Yeah.." he said smiling and looking at his steps.

"Well since you shared a secret with me I have multiple to share with you..." I said.

"Like what.."

"Well for starters...I-I'm pregnant-"

"What?!"

"Mhm" I nodded.

"Who?!"

"See that's the thing. I don't know how to tell you this...see I'm with Jungkook and you know, but I'm also with Jimin." I noticed Jacob get a look on his face.

"What?" I said scrunching my eyebrows together.

"You know I'm gay right."

"No—"

"And I like him"

"Ewww—"

Jacobs eye knitted into a line. His dirty blond hair dropped down to to his forehead.

"He's to old for you" I said laughing.

"You can't say anything you're dating Jungkook."

"Too-shey"

We walked a little further and came across bed bath & beyond. "I need some new bedsheets" I said pointing to the door.

We checked it out for a while then left. We were walking out the mall when a car pulls up. Inside I notice a familiar face. Namjoon...