Whispers of the cold, night air

Jungkook's POV: a day before the indecent in the hall:

My brain replayed the same song, over and over and over again. The plinking pattern engraving them self's in my mind like a tattoo. The last thing I remembered was passing out on the floor.

Memories with (Y/N) flowed in like a gush of water. Us sitting in a chair hugging each other until we slept, me kissing her head trying to comfort her. I remembered so much...more than I wanted to.

I knew we had dated, I knew her past, I understood everything.

It broke me..

Shattered me..

Crushed me...

I decided to go up on the roof to breath in the cold air. It comforted me when I needed it. I felt like the air that flew past my ear would whisper comforting things sometimes. I felt like the cold air knew how I felt, I felt like the air knew what I was going through...sadness.

Maybe summer air had rejected it thus making it cold, and sad. Maybe it had lost it's freezing cold chill once thus meaning it never could snow again.

I hated hot, humid air. It was like it wanted to kill you. It was sticky, and unbearable. I hate summer, I hate it. It's the time normal people who could have fun would like. You imagine blow up floats that looked like watermelon, sand, waves, bathing suits. I hated all of that...

I was brought out of my thoughts when (Y/N) had yelled my name. I jumped. She looked shocked to see me sad. If only she knew that me seeing her wade it worse. The knife dug deeper into my heart, my soul...

I can't see her...

Even if it hurts me a little bit at a time when I can't see her...

It also hurts when I see her..

I love her...

And that's why it hurts..