My son

I woke up to Jungkook sitting at the edge of the bed. The hall light was on and the door was open. The light made an outline of Jungkooks figure.

Jungkook was shirtless and I guess he had takin a shower because his hair was wet. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He looked stressed. I decided to take the chance and roll over to ask him if he was alright.

I rolled over and hugged the sheets close to my puffy face. He looked at me slightly and laughed. He turned his face back to the closet and closed his eyes. I saw his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed.

"What's wrong?...." it was silent. He opened his eyes the started fidgeting with his hands as he looked at the ground. His expression was spaced out and it scared me. He waited a little before looking at me a second time.

He moved his arm around my waist. "I'm just tired babe, no need to worry" he smiled. I could tell his smile was fake. I could tell he was hiding something from me.

"I don't think that's it.." I sat up. He laughed and leaned forward. He laid his head on my chest. I could tell something wasn't right in his head.

He started sobbing and he grabbed me and hugged me. I've never seen Jungkook this heart broken. Never...

"Babe....what wrong" I said to him. I wanted to find out why he was crying.

"Jacob..." He said back.

"What's wrong with Jacob?" I said rubbing his hair. I was pulling him closer to me. I kissed his cheek and tried to make him feel somewhat better but it didn't work.

"Remember our boss?"

"Hmm?"

"Our old one at the cafe.."

"...yeah?..."

"Well that's Jacobs father...."

Things spiraled out of control. What the fuck, how the fuck, when the fuck. I was so confused.

"Wha-why is that making you sad though?..". Jungkook got a free breaths out before he said heart breaking words.

"Namjoon wants Jacob back..."

My heart stopped. We loved Jacob like he was our kid. Jungkook and him had started to grow together as father and son and it just....I couldn't stand to think about Jacob leaving us.... But I mean you can't take a son away from his father. No matter how young they'll always have a connection...

It's sad....

My son...