Chapter 9

As I learnt more about this no name boy I realised how few people I was close with, how few people I've had the chance to open up to. We had a lot in common, movies, music, food most things about us were compatible. 

"I'm going to admit something." The boy started. "I know everyone here has the same job as my dad, meaning I know you know how to fight."

"You're right I do." I said looking up at him. His body towered over mine even thought he was meters away.

"I wonder...do you recon you'd be able to fight me?" He said curiously. I saw his jaw clench and eyes twinkle in the glow of the lights.

"Oh, defiantly." I said confidently, putting my hands on my hips and narrowing my eyes. 

"You seem pretty confident in that." He replied, smirking. I noticed he smirked a lot. It was a sexy half-smile kind of smirk. It suited him well. 

"There is no chance you'd win." It was true. No one, not even my dad had beat me in a fight. It had been close but I had won in the end. 

"How can you say that, I'm at least a foot taller." He was right, it did look impossible to anyone who didn't know me that I could beat a boy this much taller and stronger than me.

"I will literally fight you right now." I was serious. He seemed completely unconvinced that I could beat him. I had always been stubborn in that way. Also the adrenaline of a fight seemed very appealing as my heart was doing butterflies. I needed another type of rush for my body to be high on. 

"You are wearing heals there is no way you'd be able to fight let alone beat me in them." 

"You underestimate me.  I will win, trust me or fight me it's your choice." I said.

"I’m gonna have to fight you. I don't want to hurt you. First one down for three seconds losses." He said taking his place in front of me.

"You won't don't worry " I winked before taking my position in front of him on the grass. He went to punch me; I blocked it while taking my elbow to his ribs. He curled in on himself. I swung my leg making him stumble before lighting jump kicking him in the chest. He felt to the grass. Grabbed his wrists, I swinging my leg over his chest, I sat on his chest pinning his arms above his head. "Two, Three." I counted letting go of his hands. 

"Jesus Christ you move fast. I'm sorry I underestimated you." He laughed. My heart was beating fast, I wasn't sure if it was from adrenaline or from the sexual tension going on. My ears just about picket up the sound of a bell ringing, meaning dinner was ready. 

"Dinners ready." I said swinging my leg over him and getting up. I lent him a hand up. 

"If you were gonna stay on my chest any longer I would have been tempted to kiss you." The boy admits. His cheeky smirk still painted on his chiselled face. He was very open I would give him that.

"I guess we are going to have to have another fight in that case." I say back. I had been very flirty with this boy whose name I still didn't know. He winked before placing his hand on my lower back and guiding me down the garden path. "Seeing as I've just met you. I don't usually fight boy's I've just met."

"Seeing as I've just met you. I don't usually kiss girl's I've just met but for you I might make an exception." He smirked opening the doors to the house. Boys had never been this nice to me, well Calum had but Calum wasn't as charming as this guy. I bet Luke would know his name or could find out his name from his parents. I would have to ask Luke after dinner. The concept of having to talk to another boy after dinner that wasn't no name guy didn't appeal to me at all. No one could top the conversation we'd had; if someone could I'd be convinced magic excited. What if Luke was a thirteen year old boy that tried to hit on me? What would I do? How important was it that I made a good impression on Luke? I'd have to find Michael and ask. Michael. Oh crap I'd completely ditched and forgotten about him. I hope he'd found people to talk to. Guilt had already started to creep in as we walked into the dining room. A massive wooden dining table filled the long thin room. It looked as though the room had been built around the table. Everyone was starting to mill into the dining room.

"There you two are, we were just about to sit down." Lisa says. "I thought you two would be together. Luke, please show Lea to her seat." 

"Sure thing." No name guy was Luke! The Luke, which I had to try and impress and act like a classy woman in front of. The Luke, which I'd just beaten up and straddled. "I guess know you know my name." He whispered.

"What, you mean you've known mine all alone." I whispered back trying not to look stunned. He nodded.

"What else haven’t you been telling me?" I asked curiously. He smirked before pulling out a chair for me and gesturing me to sit down.

"You're gonna have to find Luke after dinner and ask him some more questions." Luke whispered in my ear, pushing my chair in and kissing my cheek before walking off. I felt my cheeks burnt for the millionth time this evening. A smile that I could not stop began to make it way onto my face. 

“What was Hemmings doing kissing your cheek!" Michael said from behind me. His voice agitated and strained. So Hemmings real name was Luke. How much more was Luke hiding from me? 

No name boy was hiding a lot, wasn't he?