Dec 26

It's only 10:40, but I had a long day. I went to the Boxing Day conference, it was good, the topic was how 6 day creation is an important truth we have to hold to. But one of my older brothers was there too. He mostly just annoyed me, he walked into me a few times, accidentally  of course, so I accidentally tried to trip him and he got a bit upset and threatened to kick me to the moon. Then he didn't have any money to pay for dinner, so I lent him some, idk if I'll ever get it back. And he was smoking. And he got me concerned, when he was little he had a hole in his heart and there were a few complications from that, he had to see a special heart doctor for years. The doctor said at his last appointment that all was well and he had grown out of the problems, but he couldn't ice skate today because when he did his heart started beating really fast and he got really bad chest pain. I tried to tell him that he should really see a doctor sometime, but he said that real men don't go to doctors. On top of that he apparently has slept in at least a day or two.

And to top off all that, I saw my crush talking with another girl for a really long time, he skated with her around the rink, and was still skating and talking with her when I left.

At least a few good things happened, I saw some friends I haven't seen for a while, and met my friends' friend, Levi. I ship him with Melissa! I'm pretty sure he likes her, because I may or may not have swindled $10 from him 😂. Long story but basically he wanted to buy her a late Christmas gift, but she didn't want him to, so I gave her the money to buy it herself,(she was a few dollars short), I gave her $20, but she gave me $10 back, but Levi didn't see her give the $10 back, so he gave me $20 because he wanted to pay for it😂😂😂. Good thing too, otherwise I wouldn't have had enough money on me to pay for my and my brother's dinner.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you so much for everything You have done for us, thank you especially for sending Your Son. Father, thank you also that even though today had some bad, it was outweighed a bit by the good. Father please be especially near my brother. Thank you so much for my friends. Please bless and keep everyone in my prayer journal, in Jesus's name, Amen