May 12, Ps 131

I sent a text to Will today to tell him yes, I'll go out with him! I sent the text around 12:45 and he hasn't replied yet. I was starting to wonder why he didn't reply, so I called Liam, and Liam said that Will did get my text and is just to happy and nervous to reply 😂. Apparently Will's Mother's Day gift was telling his mom that he finally has a girlfriend! He's 21 but I'm his first girlfriend! Liam is also really happy I said yes to Will, he said that his two best friends are together, and that meant a lot to me when he said that that.

I decided to text Will, and it turns out he did send a reply but I didn't get it for some reason lol. Anyways, I should stop talking to you, Will and Liam and go to bed😂.

1 O LORD, my heart is not lifted up; my eyes are not raised too high; I do not occupy myself with things too great and too marvelous for me.

2 But I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child is my soul within me.

3 O Israel, hope in the LORD from this time forth and forevermore.  - Psalms 131
A short psalm, but still really lovely, especially verse 2.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you so much for everything You have done for us, thank you especially for all the support from our church family, all the hugs and meals. Father please heal my dad if it is Your will. Please guide me and Will as we start on a journey neither of us has gone on before, please use us for You. Father please be near everyone in my prayer journal, please bless and keep them in Jesus's name, Amen