May 27, Ps 143

I haven't had much time to write the diary part of this lately, I've been texting Will a lot, and sometimes we text a bit longer than I should.

There has been a bit of drama where I work these last few weeks, quite a bit of drama for such a small business 😂. First there was a new couple, then two people quit, then there was another new couple(me and Will), then another girl quit, then today yet another girl quit and two more girls are thinking about quitting! There are currently 10 girls still there, but only four of us work during the week now, the four who quit all worked during the week, so that means our work force was cut in half! There are still 6 girls who only work weekends, but they aren't much help during the week. At this rate there will be no one left soon! I'm planning to leave sometime in August, idk exactly when, and there is talk of about four guys all leaving at the same time.

I'm curious, what happened to everyone reading this a few days ago? There is about 4 of you who read this just about every day, but absolutely no one read May 21 and 22. Are you all ok? I love you guys. You were probably just to busy, but I was starting to get worried about you.

1 Hear my prayer, O LORD; give ear to my pleas for mercy! In your faithfulness answer me, in your righteousness!

2 Enter not into judgment with your servant, for no one living is righteous before you.

3 For the enemy has pursued my soul; he has crushed my life to the ground; he has made me sit in darkness like those long dead.

4 Therefore my spirit faints within me; my heart within me is appalled.

5 I remember the days of old; I meditate on all that you have done; I ponder the work of your hands.

6 I stretch out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land. Selah

7 Answer me quickly, O LORD! My spirit fails! Hide not your face from me, lest I be like those who go down to the pit.

8 Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

9 Deliver me from my enemies, O LORD! I have fled to you for refuge.

10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground!
Teach me to do Your will. I want to do Your will, but sometimes Your will is not clear, please make it clear for me.

11 For your name's sake, O LORD, preserve my life! In your righteousness bring my soul out of trouble!

12 And in your steadfast love you will cut off my enemies, and you will destroy all the adversaries of my soul, for I am your servant.  - Psalms 143

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you so much for everything You have done for us, You give us many blessings. Father please guide me to do Your will. Father please be near everyone in my prayer journal, and please guide them to do Your will as well, in Jesus's name, Amen