April 12 Ps 119:49-64

Hey guys! Last night I was going to go to Bible study, but I was too tired, so I stayed home and then was to tired to do this before I fell asleep. The reason I was so tired is cause I had the opening shift at work three days in a row, so I had to get up a bit early. I got to sleep in a bit this morning, and then I worked six and a half hours with no break, so I am still a bit tired. I'm not working tomorrow though, so I can sleep in!!! I know it is technically illegal to work so long with no break, but my boss gives me free food when I work over 5 hours, so I don't complain.

Random question, one of my coworkers, a guy, likes to buy me drinks from Tim's. does that mean he is interested in me? I think he's probably not, for two reason, but I am curious what you think. He buys for another friend if the three of us go to Tim's, a male friend, so maybe it just means we are close friends, and he often asks me for advice on girls he is interested in. Anyways, I should get to my Bible reading.

49 Remember your word to your servant, in which you have made me hope.

50 This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.
The Lord and His Word is a great comfort to us.

51 The insolent utterly deride me, but I do not turn away from your law.

52 When I think of your rules from of old, I take comfort, O LORD.

53 Hot indignation seizes me because of the wicked, who forsake your law.
It is healthy to have a righteous anger against the breaking of God's law.

54 Your statutes have been my songs in the house of my sojourning.
I really like it when people compose beautiful songs from God's Word. I love singing but I'm too shy to sing when I am not in a group. Sometimes I write song lyrics on my arm so I can sing the song in my head through the day.

55 I remember your name in the night, O LORD, and keep your law.

56 This blessing has fallen to me, that I have kept your precepts.

57 The LORD is my portion; I promise to keep your words.

58 I entreat your favor with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promise.

59 When I think on my ways, I turn my feet to your testimonies;

60 I hasten and do not delay to keep your commandments.

61 Though the cords of the wicked ensnare me, I do not forget your law.

62 At midnight I rise to praise you, because of your righteous rules.

63 I am a companion of all who fear you, of those who keep your precepts.

64 The earth, O LORD, is full of your steadfast love; teach me your statutes!  - Psalm 119:49-64

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you so much for everything You have done for us, thank you especially for Your Word. Your Word is beautiful and amazing! It is so full of depth and meaning that anyone can read it and understand it and yet also anyone can read it many many times and still find something new every time they read it. Father I love You and Your Word, but I often don't give it as much priority as I should. There are times when I am ready to go to bed and I remember I haven't done my reading yet and I really don't want to. But every time I do spend time in Your Word, I don't regret it. I am always blessed by it. Father please bless and keep everyone in my prayer journal, please show them the blessings of studying Your Word, in Jesus's name, Amen