May 21, Ps 138

You may have noticed I didn't post anything yesterday. Yesterday was Victoria Day, do you celebrate that? We celebrate it, a lot of young peoples, at least 50, all went to a park to hang out and play sports, then some of us went to our pastor's house for a BBQ, and then some people went to watch fireworks but I was tired so I went home and went straight to bed. I had fun hanging out with my friends, but there was an unexpected visitor. In hindsight I really should have expected him, but I didn't. My second oldest brother was at the park and the BBQ, and he followed me around asking me for money most of the time. He did that after he bragged about how he has so much money he doesn't know what to do with it.

Today was also quite a day. I finally snapped. I have a bad habit of bottling up emotions and stress, and I got in an argument with my little brother, and that was the last straw. I started crying while we were arguing so I ran to my room and had a good cry. I feel better after that, I haven't cried in months. Will happened to send me a text while I was crying, so I decided to tell him what happened. He wanted to hang out to talk about it more in person, so I decided to invite him and Liam to my house to help with yard work. So the three of us pulled weeds and yapped and then we went in my house and yapped some more. Liam is buying a  pickup truck! I really enjoyed their visit, they can always make me laugh when I am feeling down, and I really like that. And Will told me I am pretty! That is the first time, in my memory, that I guy has said I am pretty 😊.

1 I give you thanks, O LORD, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing your praise;

2 I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.

3 On the day I called, you answered me; my strength of soul you increased.

4 All the kings of the earth shall give you thanks, O LORD, for they have heard the words of your mouth,

5 and they shall sing of the ways of the LORD, for great is the glory of the LORD.

6 For though the LORD is high, he regards the lowly, but the haughty he knows from afar.

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me.

8 The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.  - Psalms 138

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you so much for everything You have done for us, thank you especially that my dad is recovering well from the surgery. And thank you very much for Will and Liam. Thank you for the great time I had yesterday for Victoria Day. Father please be near everyone in my prayer journal, please bless and keep them, in Jesus's name, Amen