Part •12• | Peter Parker

Part 12..fanficparker PETER PARKER

"Can I?" She spoke, indicating that she wanted to lift that mask

Her gaze was fixed on me. I couldn't reply anything so I nodded in a 'yes'.

She slowly lifted off my mask and I got hit by a complete range of emotions already. What if seeing me as Peter destroys our new friendship? But at the same time, I don't have to lie with her from now on. But the first possibility has already made me nervous as hell. As the mask slid over the tip of my nose, I shut my eyes tight. I have never ever allowed anyone to lift up my mask. As the mask was fully off, my eyes were still shut tightly.
"I knewwww itttttt...!!!!! " I heard Y/n squealing, accompanied my sound of jumping. I instantly opened my eyes at the sound.
"You knew???" I asked, a little in shock.
She came closer to me again.
"Yes of course smarty, I am smarter!" She giggled.
"You don't feel weird about this? About me being Peter.. I mean Peter being Spider-man?" I asked with a little concern.
"Of course not... I truly believe you are perfect for this role. You are really kind and generous, although a little dumb, we can skip that part", she sighed.

"Excuse me! I'm being what?"

"You are not very good at keeping secrets. I got a whole list of mistakes you did in your 'keeping your secret identity, well... a secret' process", she teased and literally took out a paper from her skirt's pocket and started narrating me things I did wrong, making me totally run out of words

She starts reading:
"#1. Spidey knew my name... And your reason was lame, although thanks for calling me beautiful. But I don't get flattered that easily. 

#2. Your Spidey avatar was way too interested in knowing my views on Peter Parker.

#3. You got way too nervous, whenever I ask anything related to Spider-man.

#4. You both stutter, like a lot. 

#5. And when I asked you, like Peter, to speak freely with me, Peter and Spider-man both suddenly stopped stuttering at the same time. Can't be a coincidence, can it? 

#6. You as Peter Parker left Liz, the day right after I told Spider-Man about her.

#7. I never saw Peter and Spidey together at the same time. 

#8. I could see, that Peter got a lot of super strength when you knocked me down, I mean when I bumped into you at school and lifted me like I was lighter than a feather. 

#9. Peter's and Spider-Man's grip were totally the same.

#10. You miss way too many classes.

#11. I came to know that you didn't attend Liz's party, that night when Spider-man was with me.

#12. 'Is the candy box you won in the fantasy quiz in school?' Like seriously? How can spider-man know this?

#13. You................... "