Part •18• | Y/n Y/ln

Part 18..fanficparker Y/N Y/L/N

{ A/N: I didn't give up on this book...! I was just on a break & I'm back. Apology for the long wait... }

"It's a long story

"It's a long story."
"You tricked me into thinking you were dead. Of course I have time."
"I think we gotta keep a check on the third person first", I said pointing at his shoulder as Dorothea stood up, red from anger.

"You go get those people away from here, meanwhile I will try to stop this bitch!" I pointed Peter towards the people stuck in the cafe as I moved forward to face Dorothea.

When I first came to Earth,
I thought that school was my biggest enemy, then being treated as a personal secretary to Liz.
My fosters were like my arch nemesis.
Me unable to keep my room tidy was another big problem...
And now we are all stuck with this evil bitchy witch!...

Like a flame thrower, she directed flames towards me and I directed high-speed wind on her, making the flames turn towards her. She winced as the flame touched her skin.

"How are you using powers without the ring?!" She yelled, touching her lightly burned skin. I giggled lightly.

"The ring isn't designed to give powers, it's designed to store them!" I said simply as she glanced over the rings she was wearing in question. I took it as an opportunity to attack her with another strong wave of water, and therefore I summoned large waves of water, splashing it at her, making her a mess again.

*** When I was thrown deep down in the Atlantic Ocean in that compartment, I thought I would die. But when I woke up and saw the compartment was already damaged, I was completely dry! First I couldn't understand what was happening, I thought I was a ghost or it was a dream, until I realized I was surrounded in a ring of water. It took me at least half an hour to figure out, that I was the one controlling the ocean water. I clenched my fists trying to bring water closer to me and the waves danced in my control. I remember, even though I didn't wear the ring earlier, I could control wind and water. The training made me better, not the ring. The ring never made me use the powers, it was me, myself.

"Exactly! That's what it is!" I heard an unfamiliar voice. I tried to see in the direction of that voice but I couldn't.
"You can't see me. You can't see someone who is dead," the voice echoed.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"The man responsible for the death of Atlantis. The person that made humans destroy our beautiful city, the person because of whom, every one of our community was abandoned from Earth." It said.
"Kaius? Are you Kaius?" I asked, in disbelief.
"Yes. The former king of Atlantis. After my death, my soul could never escape this place, never. And now I know why I was meant to be here, even after my death. I was here to meet you."
"Meet me? It's very weird I'm talking to ghosts..., but I’ve seen worst. So carry on!"
"I never deserved the rings, never! But I was greedy, I wanted to rule the world. The rings were just like a container in which my brother Enoch, the real owner of the rings stored some of his powers in, just so that we could use them in an emergency, but we actually used them for our greed. He died because he lost hope when Dorothea stole the rings, repeating the history. But as I said, the rings are just five percent of the complete powers and if you could use powers without the ring then you are the only one who could stop her. You are blessed with Enoch's powers. You need to stop her before history repeats itself... or even worse!" He concluded, his voice shrill in the end.
"That's too much to take in. How can I---"
"You can't waste more time. Just leave!"
"King Kaius? Kaius?" And then he didn't answer back and I was left with no choice, but facing Dorothea.***