Part •17• | Peter Parker

Part 17..fanficparker PETER PARKER

"What do you mean by was still alive? Does she --- is she dead?!" I was hunted by my own words

"Well yeah! I tried my best not to kill her. But she didn't tell me where the ring was. Stubborn wasn't she?" that evil Dorothea spoke up with a pout.

I clenched my fists tight, so tight that if I had longer nails they must have pierced through my suit and skin. My eyes felt like they were burning as tears rushed down my face, hidden under my mask.

The word 'was' associated with Y/n was too much for me to bear!

First Uncle Ben! And now Y/n!

It's my mistake every time, Uncle Ben was trying to make me understand things and I ran off, leaving him alone to deal with the danger following him. And Y/n! She wasn't telling me, rather she was begging me that she has changed, she wanted to protect our planet, but I let her go. I handed her to death itself!

"And most importantly,
Liz doesn't deserve Peter."

And Peter doesn't deserve Y/n.
Because I deserve to be alone.

"Where are you lost Spider, Spider-Man? That's what people call you right?" she asked in her nonchalant voice.

I can't let her know that I'm broken. I have to be strong. Come on Spider-Man, you gotta save the world, that's what Y/n wanted before dying right?!

"Don't waste my time. Just tell me where the ring is?" she questioned again, dramatically blowing air over her long black nails.

I don't think her nail polish is wet.

Her thin, long arms with those disgusting long black nails made her look like a 70s vampire.

"The ring? Do you mean a wedding ring? Well I'm in no mood of marrying you."

"Uff..." she groaned tilting her head back in frustration. "And I'm in no mood of spreading pedophilia, kid. Just give me that ring."

"What's your actual plan? Let's get a straight deal- if you tell me what's your plan, I'll tell you where the ring is! " I raised my eyebrows. I literally have no interest in talking to her but I'm trying to buy some time to think of a valid plan, but in reality, I have zero idea what am I gonna do with her.

"I like deals. Okay, you little humans should know what Queen Thea has planned for you. Believe me, it is for your own benefits."

"That's what all bad guys say. I'm used to it. Just tell me what's your plan. Ruling over the world sounds cliché to me. I hope you got something new."