•Epilogue• | Peter Parker

Epilogue.. fanficparker

PETER PARKER

I did watch her leave, hidden amongst the tree leaves, out of her sight

I did watch her leave, hidden amongst the tree leaves, out of her sight. I saw her walking into the space ship, I saw her eyes wandering across the forest, trying to capture as many memories as she could see hold during these last few seconds of her being on Earth. I saw the ship igniting, taking off. My neck tilted up and up and up to the point where her spaceship was no more in the range of my vision. I took a deep breathe wondering she was here for more than four years, just some desks far from me in my class and I only noticed her for some maybe two months?! But no matter what, those two months were the most special time I had in my whole life and now she's light years apart from me giving me a rain check of her return back to my home.

•••
'Light years' - if you ever come across this word it seems fascinating, imagining something so far that you have to measure it with the amount of light travelling through the universe in a year. You may be wondering it would now be no more fascinating for me, but actually, now it has become even more fascinating. Now I actually count my days wondering when she would return. The taste of her lips has surely faded away, but not her and I know she will surely make up to this place, to me very soon, just in years not in light years... Well, practically light years aren't years so... Whatever it is I won't ever give up, Spider-man never gave up on his war with bad guys even when he had negligible chances to win, so why would Peter Parker give up on his love. The answer is simple - never!

A lot of people may think I should probably loosen my grip on my memories, forget her eye colour, her words but I actually brought her memories closer. I brought her books and some other stuff from her foster home, safeguarding it in my house, surprising her when(ever) she returns. And you know what who helped me in this, actually who planned this - my Aunt May, because she does believe in what I believe - promises from your loved ones. 

March 29, 2024 - one more cross in the calendar... Just some more years and she will be right back, and by the time I am here with my friend Ned, lovely Aunt May, Avengers, new challenges, new things to learn and doing everything I can in my own way as in Peter Parker or as in the friendly neighbourhood Spider-man...

Again sitting on that rooftop daily like today after so many years of her departure, after so many changes and advancements in the city view, yet things aren't as beautiful as they were when Y/n used to be with me.

"Peter?"

Written by: fanficparker

Word count: 500 words
Published on: 29 Mar'18

Special Thanks to @lover.of.life3 (IG) for supporting me throughout the fic, for being a wonderful editor and proof-reader.

Thanks to everyone who read it...
Feedback will be appreciated...

***The End***

Written: 13 Dec'18 - 29 Mar'19

Total Word Count: 25,770 words

***

Name: Light Years

Type: Novella

Genre: Young-adult, Fanfiction (Peter Parker x Reader) with Romance, Sci-fi

Point of view: First Person, Dual Perspective (Peter & Y/n)

Written by: Riya | fanficparker

Published on:

Wattpad- (Name: Light Years)
www.wattpad.com/user/fanficparker

Tumblr- (Name: My Home)
www.fanficparker.tumblr.com

Instagram- (Name: My Home)
www.instagram.com/fanficparker

A video edit for my boi 👆...

***