➵ Assemble

I N F I T Y  W A R  P T

I N F I T Y  W A R  P T . I I

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow down, Nev." Stiles' voice flooded through the phone. "What do you mean aliens and fly donuts came to earth?"

"Have you seen the news?" I ran a frustrated hand through my hair as I paced the ruined street.

"Not yet, I was just called in for a nation wide emergency...wait, this is the nation wide emergency." Stiles realized.

"Yeah. Listen, I know you are going to hate it, but I'm gonna go with the demigods and fight with Cap and his gang. They need all of extra help they could get. But I need you to locate Vision and Wanda ASAP." I informed my fiancé. "The aliens are after these stones and Vision has one."

"Is it that yellow gem in his forehead?" Stiles guessed.

"Yeah." I chewed on my bottom lip. "So, can you, please?"

"I'm on it. I'll see if Rick can help out too."

"Thank you." I softly sighed. Percy just hung up his phone. He looked up at me and gave me a sad smile. "I don't know when I will be able to call you until this is all over, but I love you."

"I love you too." Stiles instantly replied back. There was a low beep from his end of the line. "Okay, I got their location. Want me to send it to Steve?"

"Yes, please. Bruce is currently talking to him so I will see where I have to go next. Annabeth is currently informing the camps and the Norse what's going on. I think Percy is trying to get a hold of Carter."

"Woah wait, Bruce Banner is there? He's back? Where the hell was he?" Stiles asked.

"Space." I looked around the street to see people slowly walking towards the scene. "Look, we've got to go. I will try and talk to you soon, okay?"

"Okay, I've got work to do here, too. I love you."

"I love you, too." My voice tightened as tears started to form in my eyes. I hung up the phone and squeezed my eyes shut to try and hold the tears back.

"You'll see him again, don't worry." Percy wrapped a comforting arm around my shoulder. I nodded and leaned my head on his chest. Percy gave me a small squeeze and wrapped his other arm around me. He placed his cheek on the top of my head. "We'll kick this ugly-hey, wait...Bruce! How does this lead alien look like?"

"What?" Bruce turned to look at us the phone still next to his ear. "You mean Thanos?"

"Ugh, he has a Greek name. Fun."

"He's y'all and purple. Why?"

"Ok, so we can totally kick this Grape's wannabe titan ass. K?" Percy tried to comfort me. It appeared that he was also trying to reassure himself as well.

"Okay," Annabeth strolled over towards us. "The Greeks and Romans are in for sure. Magnus is trying to recruit as much people as he can on his end. Anything from Stiles and Carter?"