➵ Ashes

I N F I N T Y  W A R S  P T

I N F I N T Y  W A R S  P T .  I I I

Everyone was either in a hover craft provided by T'Challa or they were flying by themselves. And then there was Bruce in the Iron Suit version of the Hulk. I was in one of the hover crafts that held a few of T'Challa's people with my close demigod friends.

"Why are you with Festus and Calypso?" Percy asked Leo.

"Because I wanted to check out this tech. Hey, do you think this Panther Dude will let me scope out his tech?" Leo asked as he peered over the person who flew the hover craft to look at the controls.

"Keep dreaming, man." Jason flicked his hand at his friend.

"Oh, I will be." Leo leant forward to touch one of the buttons on the control panel. The person slapped his hand a way with a glare. Leo furrowed his brows and stuck out his tongue.

"Just leave it alo-"

The Hulk Suit flew over our hover craft.

"Can someone remind me why Bruce Banner can't turn into the Hulk?" Piper asked.

"Bruce doesn't even know why." I crossed my arms and placed them on Piper's shoulder. She rolled her eyes at me. "Every time he tries to turn into the Hulk, the Hulk tells him 'no'."

"Weird." Hazel muttered.  

As soon as Hazel said this, Bruce tripped over a rock and face planted. Our hovercraft zoomed passed him. Once we neared the large group of people, the hovercraft slowed down and turned. We jumped off and walked to our groups.

The Greeks went to the right where the Greek Gods were while the Romans went to the left to join Reyna. The Egyptians and the Norse demigods were in one group.

"Go join Cap and his gang. We've got it back here." Thalia slung her bow over her shoulder and got out her shield.

"You guys sure?" I asked.

"We need a demigod up there." Annabeth confirmed. "And they trust you enough."

"Just be careful up there. It's going to be chaotic. We have never fought against aliens. If you need help. You call for us, got it? We have each other's backs." Percy stared me down.

"Wouldn't have it any other way, big bro." I sent him a small smile. "Same goes for y'all, call for me if y'all need me."

"I know. This is some serious shit and far more harder than fighting some titan or god. He's has some crazy witchcraft stones of something to give him more power." Percy warned.

"Trust me, Perce, I know." I took in a shaky breathe. "Let's just kick his ass and go home so I can pick out my dress."

Percy chuckled out a sigh. He brought me into a hug. I quickly wrapped my arms around my brother.