A Golden Opportunity

This was my first fanfic. I was not so good at writing-

But, go ahead and read it!

:)

*

Third Person POV (point of view)

"Tikki I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!!" exclaimed the blue-haired talented young designer to her kwami.

"I know Marinette it is a great opportunity for you! And think about it! It could also be your debut in the world of fashion!" remarked Tikki, the sweet-looking optimistic ladybug kwami.

Marinette was super excited! She was on cloud nine! She could literally die happy-

It wasn't every day you get this amazing opportunity!

Marinette was in her room, busy doing her victory dance when her phone beeped.

She ran to pick it up, but clumsy little Marinette fell and almost sprained her ankle but she was way too happy to notice it anymore.

"Hey girl, how did it go??? Tell me quick!" was the sudden loud excited voice from the other end.

Marinette winced audibly, then, bringing her phone back to her ears, she said, "Calm down Alya, I'll tell you everything! Cat's honour" Marinette replied trying to calm down her over-excited bff.

"Hold on Alya, Nino is calling too, probably it will be best if all of you come together on group chat."

"Marinette you are making me impatient but fine...."

~On group chat~

Hey guys, Marinette here!

Alya: Girl, tell me quick or I swear I am gonna break my phone-

Adrien: Guys you literally won't believe it! Actually, you would! Marinette won!

Nino: Holy- That's awesome!

Alya: Wow Mari, I knew you could do it! You're my bff after all! But still tell me everything!

Marinette: Ok ok, listen:
I participated in the Gabriel Agreste fashion designing contest and guess what! Gabriel Agreste personally asked me to join the contest after the Style Queen incident!!
I designed the dress and among 2000 other contestants, I won!!! EEEEEKKKKK!

Adrien: And guess what? I am going to model Marinette's design! I bet you anything it's gonna be the best collaboration ever!

Alya: that's so cool, right Marinette? 😏

Marinette: Uh-yeah right Alya. (blushing secretly)
-----------later in Marinette's room,
"Tikki I still can't forget about that girl who stormed away after I got announced the winner." The blue-haired girl told her kwami.
"What was her name again - Alexa right? Don't worry about her, I am sure she will be fine" was the reply.
"I just don't want her to get upset and hold a grudge against me I...
"Don't be bemused, it's just the news,
I'm Nadja Chamack and Paris is under another Akuma attack"
To be continued...

Author's note
This is my first story, guys! Please show some support so that I can continue writing all the way more stories for all the miraculous fans...
Thank you.