At the Eiffel Tower

Just a little announcement...(AUTHOR'S NOTE)
I'll be pretty busy for a couple next days cuz, my sis's and my BFF's birthdays are arriving... So I may not be able to post for 2 or 3 days...

Anyways, moving on to the story, Hope ya' all enjoy it.

_____________________________________________________

"Phew, made it. How does Cat even control this-umm-stick-thingy? I can't even make out which button extends the sick and which contracts it...Oh, here he comes. Hey, kitty. Over here!"Ladybug shouted waving her arms to motion Cat who seemed to be looking here and there, probably finding his beloved Bugaboo.

"Miss me already Lady?" he pouted while commenting. And as usual, Ladybug rolled her eyes at his 'lame' joke...(A/N: To be really honest with you guys, I find those puns purretty hilarious... They're just pawsome...)                                                                                                                       "In your dreams kitty cat." she replied. Much to his disappointment.

They both looked at each other in awe. Well, they looked quite different from the day they were first switched.

(THIS PIC IS FROM THE OFFICIAL SHOW!!!! THAT MEANS THE KWAMI SWAP IS ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN IN SEASON 3!!!!! ADMIT IT CAT LOOKS GOOD

(THIS PIC IS FROM THE OFFICIAL SHOW!!!! THAT MEANS THE KWAMI SWAP IS ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN IN SEASON 3!!!!! ADMIT IT CAT LOOKS GOOD... And I won't describe the costumes... You can clearly see them above.)

"Umm, Lady, you look different than before. And you didn't tell me you had such long hair. They almost touch the ground and how do you tie them up in your usual small pigtails?" Cat asked her. (curiosity kicks the cat...)

"W-what!? I don't have such long braids even in my civilian form, how did they end up being so long!" Ladybug said looking at her hair in horror.                                                                                                   "How did this even happen?' Cat Noir turned to her to ask.                                                                               "I think it's because of the Akuma. The last time it switched us, it changed our outfits according to herself... As the akumatized person was a fashion victim so, the akumatization might have taken its effect on us. Besides I LOVE this look. I've always wanted to have long hair. But no time to waste. We have to train. I'll teach you my powers and you help me with yours, Ok?  Ladybug said.

After 3 hours of continuous training, Ladybug and Cat Noir decided to part ways. But as they were leaving the so-called "battlefield" a familiar voice stopped them.

"Ohh, not again..." Ladybug turned around and saw Alya approaching her.

"Ladybug, Cat- WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FLUFF WAS GOING ON HERE! LADY-CAT MIRACULOUS AND CAT-BUG MIRACULOUS! WHAT DID I MISS? I NEED AN INTERVIEW..." Alya shocked too but determined asked them.

"Ok, but just one." Ladybug said.

For about the next hour Alya kept questioning them about how they got their miraculous switched? When did that happen? What made them do so? What they thought about their new looks? and other stuff.

"Ok, now the last question... Since your miraculous have changed, your names must have too right? So what do we call you guys?" Alya asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Umm, call me Lady Noir!" Ladybug( Now Lady Noir) said.

"Lady Noir!? Awesome..." Alya exclaimed...

"Don't you mean PAW-some?!" Lady Noir said and immediately put her hands on her mouth after realizing what she just said.

"Kitty did you just-" Cat Noir asked her. "YES!!! LADY MADE A PUN, MY DREAM CAME TRUE..." Chat Noir said."I've got a lot of time to think that my name will be...Ladybeetle."

"AWES- UH-I MEAN...PAWSOME!" Alya said with a sly look in her eyes towards Lady Noir who turned red with embarrassment.

"SO PARIS, our whole new superheroes Lady Noir and Ladybeetle!" Alya said and thanked them for the cooperation.

"So its time to bug out. Besides... From now on, I'll call Bugaboy k?" Lady Noir said with a smug look.

"What! NOOOOOOO" Ladybeetle said. 

"Oh come on... You saying that you don't like it? You cat-a be kitten me right meow... It's purrfect! And Paw-lease stop being such a pawful dummy and drop that catitude of yours or thing will get out of my paws... You are bofurring (bothering) me-w besides, you are fur-tunate enough that you are getting the honour of being with THE great and mighty, Lady Noir! And don't look at mew like that...You look like you are so happy that you will vomit now... You feline ok? Bugaboy? Tell me quick before I get too purr-suasive... and get your cat out of the bag...I would rather make a cat-ch phrase on me-w cuz, I look clawsome today... But I'll do it tomorrow cuz I'm a bit of a pro-cat-stinator. But if I do that, won't it be a cat-tastrophic thing? " Lady Noir said  laughing her hell off....

"What the fur? Even I didn't make that many puns... They are probably  16 puns in a row! This is the best day ever!" Ladybeetle said. "Anyways, Bug out!"

And they both went their ways...

HANG ON IF YOU WANNA READ THE BONUS...

_______________________________________________________________________

SOOOOOOO, How is the story going on till now? Is it good? Cuz, I am hoping with crossed fingers that you guys would like it...

So just for a little fun, here's a bonus...

"Adrikiiiiiiiins!"

"Hey, Chloe... " Adrien said with a bored expression.

"I-" Adrien was cut off, by me (author)

me: Adrien, lemme handle it....<turns to Chloe> Who the hell even let you in my story?

Chloe: Yaah, about that, how dare you not put me in your story?

me: Well, it is totally my wish cuz I am an Adriennete and Marichat and Ladynoir and Ladrien shipper. As for you, I don't quite ship you and Adrien... So there is absolutely no place for ya'

Chloe: W-WHAT?! How dare you! Don't you know who I am?

me: I know very well who you are. A person who is a total bi-

Chloe: What! My father will hear about this! (If you know what I mean POTTERHEADS!)

me: as for you and your father, I can easily erase them off using the backspace key on my damn keyboard.

Chloe: You can't erase my father! He is the Mayor!

me: Is that so? Then I am the head Mayor or the CEO. And truly speaking, I AM THE CREATOR OF THIS STORY SO TAKE YOU CATITUDE AND GO ON- GET LOST!

Chloe: What? This is ridiculous. UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!

Chloe goes away.

me:<turns to Adrien> Looks like we avoided a Catastrophe!

Adrien: O__O   

_________________________________________

Hope you liked it.

Comment if you actually want this to happen (bonus)

so, BUG OUT,

Bugheads and Potterheads!