EMPTY!?

The freaking coffin was EMPTY!?
I WAS SPEECHLESS.
I looked towards Adrien and not being able to speak due to the sudden panic attack, pointed towards the coffin.
He was speechless as well.
We turned to face Hawkie uhh, Hawkmoth.
"Well, this is HAWKward!" Welp, I was liking the new me.

"Seriously!?" Tikki angrily asked.
"Plagg, what have you done to my holder!?" She looked angrily towards Plagg.
"Umm, nothing, just encouraged her to steal some phones and stuff. Like she said, Plagg, I have to steal Al's phone and I was like, LET'S DO THIS!" he muttered.
"Plagg! I told you not to tell her about it!" I gave him the 'I told you not to tell Tikki and you did. Now no more cheese supplies for you.' look.

We looked around the room until we heard a voice.
"Umm, are you looking for someone?" I heard a very kind voice behind me and turned to meet a blond woman with emerald green eyes and a kind smile in a white jacket and a black t shirt inside. Kinda like Adrien's.

And it turned out to be.
.
.
.
.
Emilie Agreste.
(For real this time)

Oh.My.GOD!!!!!

THE Emilie Agreste!
Adrien's Mother!?

Well, she is finally out of her coma!!!!
Adrien and Gabriel,
Yeah, Gabriel Agreste, he detransformed after finishing his story.

Ok so back to earth...
Adrien and Gabriel both had their mouths wide open and opened eyes which seemed to come out of their sockets.

Adrien POV

"M-Mom?" I stuttered.
Too shocked to say anything else.
It can't be possible! Mom is finally awake.
Instinctively, I rushed towards her to engulf her in a giant hug.
"Adrien, is that you?" She asked, bewildered.
"Yes Mother! It's me!" I cried happily in her arms.
"Darling, why are you crying? Is something up? And Gabriel, why is your mouth open? Close it before you catch flies." She said immediately acting like our typical mothers.
"Gosh, you guys look like you just woke up from a year long coma." She laughed.
The irony.
"Who is this pretty lady here?" She asked pointing to M'lady, smiling.
"Oh, well, I-I am Marinette Dupain-Cheng. And I am pleased to meet you. Ma'am" She stuttered adorably. (Idk if that's a real word)
"Oh, so are you Adrien's girlfriend?" Mother said, smirking.
"SERIOUSLY?" Marinette pouted.
"Did I say something wrong?" Mom laughed gently.
"Ok, if everyone is so specific about us dating or not, it's time to make things official." My purrincess smirked.
Wait, I know that smirk.
That naughty smirk.
Things were about to get interesting...
What she did next, was....
.
.
.
.
.
She leaned in, so close that I could feel her breath.
And I closed my eyes and pursed my lips and prepared myself for my upcoming kiss.
"Boop!" I heard.
And heard someone laughing loudly.
Turns out that she wasn't exactly kissing me, after leaning in close, she 'booped' my nose with her index finger.
It was sooooooooooooo embarrassing.
So, to cover that up, I turned around hiding my red face, which was redder than Nathaneal's hair, if that was even possible.
"Tikki! HELP!!!!!" I shouted.
Before I could do anything else, M'Lady turned towards me and kissed me.
WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I melted into the kiss and we both kissed each other passionately.
This is the best day of my life!!!!!

Marinette POV
I looked so cool and felt confident while doing it, but the inner Marinette was totally freaking out. Well, it was my idea after all to make things official.
I can't believe it, I was kissing my long time crush. I was kissing ADRIEN AGRESTE!!!!  AAAHHHHH!!!

Emilie POV
My son has finally found himself a soulmate. And I like my soon to be daughter in law.
This is what I call a couple worth 'happily ever after'.