Plagg!

And again, I was confused.
"Hey, who is this 'she' you are talking about?" I asked them.
"I-It's Emilie. My wife. See there she is." He said pointing towards a coffin like shape within which lay a beautiful woman with her eyes closed. She did everything she could to save me.... And she sacrificed herself." Gab- ohh wait, hawkmoth said shedding a tear.

"Wait, but father you said that she was missing."

"I did that so that you don't think too much about it. Actually, she fell into a coma and no one could predict when she would wake up." Hawkmoth said.

"What he said before, Marinette, was correct. You do remind us a lot about her. Funny, kind, gentle, caring, sassy at times, standing up for others, face shape and personality. You are really very similar." Adrien said turning towards me and then as everyone in the fandom might have expected, (yup, author chan is breaking the fourth wall...) I blushed.

Redder than tomato boy's hair. Maybe if that is even possible...

"A-Adrien, I think didn't, wait, I didn't think that you think that of me and I am so happy that you were my knight in shining armor and that you called me princess and that you were Cat Noir and you called me with those nicknames, oh those nicknames M'Lady, Bugaboo, LB, oh and I love the fact that you were my partner all along and now I don't regret kissing you in Dark Cupid and that I- wait, I I I KISSED you in Dark Cupid and and oh my god now I'm rambling ain't I? " I asked nervous and my entire body heating up on the thought of kissing my long time crush and oh god!  Too much excitement for poor little me!!!!

"WAIT WTF?  M'LADY KISSED ME?  AND I DID NOT KNOW THAT!?  LADY NOIR DETRANSFORM RIGHT NOW!" Adrien said panicking and happy at the same time.

"Why?"

"Kitty, just do as I say." He said smirking.

And I blushed.

Again.

I think apart from those shoujos, I can get the award for the most blushing person.

I Detransformed and Plagg stretched.

"Oh hey Adrien, long time no see! Well, I guess your identies are revealed, so well, let me tell you Marinette, or rather show you the comparision between you and Adrien on the basis of cheese donation to a poor helpless  kitten."

Plagg said and then flew in front of me and started his little drama.

"Adrien I need Camembert or else I'll die!" Plagg said whimpering in a pitialble voice.

"Hey!  You don't ask for cheese like that!" Adrien said in our disagreement which was kinda cute if you ask me though....

"Shut up Plagg, we have to fight. PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!" said Plagg mimicking Adrien.

"Neither do I sound like that!"
Adrien nodded his head again.

"And with Marinette," Plagg continued.

"Hey Mari, I need some Cheese." Plagg mimicked my high pitched voice next, "Ok Plagg, then what kind of Cheese do you want? Is it mozzarella, cheddar, Camembert, feta, brie, Romano cheese, blue cheese, gouda cheese, gorzonzola, Stilton cheese or roquefort? Or would you prefer a cheese cake or cheese cubes or slices of cheese? Would you like it to be molten or solid?" Said Plagg.

Hah.

The look on Adrien's face!

Speechless.