Shyness Overload...

Marinette stood beside the door to Adrien's room. She was really flustered but somehow she had to do it... She gathered all the courage she had and then knocked. A few seconds later, she heard a click from the door. This is it. She had to do it! SHE HAD TO TAKE HIS MEASUREMENTS!

Adrien opened the door and was surprised to see his "FRIEND" standing there.                                      "Marinette? What are you doing here?" he asked her.                                                                                            "Umm, A-Adrien as you know, y-your father c-chose me as the winner for the school in contest-I MEAN- the c-contest in school so..." she stammered.                                                                                              "SO...?"                                                                                                                                                                                        "W-Well, he appointed me as his fashion line for his next designer-I MEAN, his designer for his next fashion line and I need a little bit of help from you-" she was cut off by an exciting voice.         "WHAT! That's awesome Marinette! Do you need a hand, I can help you with your designs! I am soooooooo happy to know that! What do you want me to do?"

"Well, glad to know that you approve but actually, since y-you are going to m-model them, I will have to, t-take your m-m-measurements...." Marinette blushed a deep shade of red while saying that.                         

Adrien was flustered. He asked Marinette whether she herself would take those measurements and the reply was a yes, along with a deep blush and shock on the faces of both the heroes.            "Alright then, go a-ahead..." Adrien said.

(Writing it just for fun but- Gabriel was enjoying this in his CCTV camera;-P )

Marinette asked him for a measuring tape and Adrien brought it from a drawer under his bed. She stretched the tape and begin to measure Adrien starting from the arms. First, she measured the right arm and then the left and noted them down in her sketchbook. She then measured the shoulder to shoulder length and wrote it down. Then she moved on to the chest part. Both of them were flustered at this point due to the close distance between each other. Adrien tried to look away to hide the deep shade of red showing on his cheeks.

 Adrien tried to look away to hide the deep shade of red showing on his cheeks

Marinette noted down the measures for his waist size, legs and back.                                                        After some time when the entire measurement thing was over, Adrien, to break the awkward silence said, "You must be tired by now, want something to eat?"                                                                    Marinette replied with a humble thanks and said that she needed to meet Gabriel to tell him that her work was done and that she may return home to start designing.                                                           When she told him those words, he felt a little sad and disappointed. Marinette, being the over observant girl she was, noticed his face was down.                                                                                                "What happened Adrien? Is everything alright? You seem upset. I am concerned. If anything is wrong you know you can tell me, right? I mean- if you want to that is." She asked with a concerned look on her lovely cute face.                                                                                                                       "Oh, it's just that- I have always lived alone and had never had a friend in my company. Having you here, I was really happy. But now that you are leaving, I will feel alone again. I don't want that to happen..."Adrien said holding back a tear.

Marinette remembered the time Adrien had told her about his family's condition and how his father distanced himself with him. Marinette couldn't help but feel sorry for him.                                  "Look, Adrien, you are never alone. You have us with you. Me, Nino, Alya, and all our classmates, we are your family okay. We will always be there for you no matter what. Trust me okay." She said with a generous smile. (A/N: JUST FYI, Gabriel is not watching the CCTV now k?)

Adrien smiled. What had he done to deserve such a person as Marinette as his friend in his life?

He just couldn't help it. He ran towards her and squeezed her in a hug. He was really happy. He was crying, but this time, he was crying because he was happy. Happier than he had ever been in his life since his mom disappeared.

Marinette was SPEECHLESS. She was blank. Her crush, her one true love, Adrien Agreste was hugging her. This was the best day of her life. She was sooooooo happy, apart from blushing redder than Nathaniel's hair. She was on cloud nine. This was the best moment in her entire life! Although her face did not show happiness. It showed, umm, I don't know, but her jaw was dropped and she was shocked.

And after a second, she too returned the hug of her sweet, crying of happiness, Adrien.