Switched Again?

"I want us to switch our Miraculouses again." Ladybug continued.
"Oh piece of cak-WAIT WHAT?!" Cat Noir almost chocked.
"Yeah, well I think that we should spend some time with each other's kwamis so that we both get to know each other well and know how the other feels. Master Fu said that this was done by no other Miraculous holders in the past so I think we should give it a try." Ladybug said.
"Well, I understand, but how on earth are we going to switch Miraculouses without risking the reveal of our identities?" Cat Noir asked ladybug.
Ladybug began to think of a solution to this new problem. After a few seconds, Ladybug replied with a 'YEAH! I got it'
She said, "I got a solution to that, just leave it to me." With a wink.
She told him to meet her in front of the massage shop (she described him the address) and told him of a secret alley to pass through so that no one sees them in their costumes and follows them. He asked her why exactly where they headed towards the massage shop (or something like that...) And she said that that was the 'lair' of the guardian of the Miraculouses. They planned this for the next day morning at dawn since it was Sunday and there was no school tomorrow. They agreed and went to their respective homes.

Timeskip to next morning at six o'clock.

"Tikki I am going to miss you!" Marinette said faking to wipe a pretended tear.
"It's ok Marinette, and one more thing, I have a feeling you are going to get a headache pretty often cause that's how Plagg is..." Tikki said with a giggle.
"Tikki, you are scaring me.... Anyway, bye Tikki." Marinette kissed her on her forehead.
"TIKKI SPOTS ON!"

With Adrien, meanwhile,

"Plagg, can't say I am going to miss you but have a good time with Ladybug" Adrien said.
Who cares, All I want from Mar-eh-Ladybug, is loads of camembert cheese!" Plagg replied.
"Of course, you and your ego... Anyways, PLAGG CLAWS OUT!" Adrien said and transformed.
In a minute or two, they reached the place of the great guardian.
"Hello Ladybug and Cat Noir. As Ladybug may have told you, you are going to switch your Miraculouses. I will tell you how." The master said.

He took them off to a door and said, "Each of you will de-transform on either side of this door, then pass on your Miraculouses to me. I will then give Ladybug's Miraculous to Cat Noir and vice versa. Ok?"
"Ok!" They both said in unison.
As instructed, they went on either side of the door and de-transformed, then, they handed their respective Miraculouses to Master Fu and he switched them.
"Ladybug, Cat Noir, your kwamis will explain you everything later right now, transform." Fu ordered.
"Ok. PLAGG CLAWS OUT!" Marinette said
"TIKKI SPOTS ON!" Adrien said. And they came out to reveal themselves.
It was just the same. Their costumes and their masks. Ladybug's bluebell eyes were even more brighter now.

"Now go homes but be careful no one sees you." Master Fu said.

They went to their respective homes.
"Those two are really made for each other." Master told Wayzz with a smile.
"I agree, Master." Wayzz smilingly replied.