Anyways...

"Anyways Plagg, the reason I told princess to detransform was to tell you that- YOU FREAKING TOLD ME NOTHING HAPPENED IN DARK CUPID! LADYBUG KISSED ME! YOU REMEMBER ALL THE 'HORRIBLE THINGS' I SAID TO LADYBUG WHILE I WAS UNDER THE SPELL BUT YOU DON'T REALISE TO TELL ME THAT M'LADY KISSED ME!?" We were all pretty confused at Adrien's sudden outburst but,he looked pretty cute with those red cheeks and pout.

Man,he does look cute.

And then, Plagg showed up.
"Well, FYI Adrien Agreste, I told you nothing IMPORTANT happened." Said Plagg with a huff.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL NOT IMPORTANT?! PLAGG!!!!" Adrien literally screamed at the poor kwami and pani ked again.

"Oh, Dark Cupid, I remember, he was one of my favourites. Made my ship canon." Hawkmoth fangirled-wait- fanboyed....

And then, we heard a woman's voice.

Adrien's POV
I heard a very familiar voice.
After a long time.
I looked at the woman.
She-
She couldn't be!
It can't be possible! It- I can't believe my eyes!

That woman was
.
.
.
.
Emilie Agreste

's Husband's Assistant.
Nathalie.

How could she come here!? Does she know my father's secret? Or did she come here in the way we came, by mistake?

"Sir?!" She said wide eyed.
"Do they know?" I heard her ask him.
"Nathalie, I promise I'll tell you everything but right now, I need to talk to my son and his girlfriend.

Great, so even my DAD ships us.
Well, who doesn't ship LadyNoir?

" Sorry, hawkmoth but I ain't his girlfriend." I heard my lady say with a smirk in her eyes.
At times she looks scarier than Alya( when she's trying to set up her ships)
"Atleast not yet... " And she zipped her hand to her mouth shutting it tight.

I turned to Marinette who was, as usual, blushing again. But she looked so cute. My lady is so perfect! How can anyone not fall for her?
Even if someone does, people won't see him the next day...

Great Adrien, now your possessive side is out. But you know cats are pretty possessive of what belongs to them.

"Uh, okay sir. But WAIT, ADRIEN IS CAT NOIR? Technically Ladybeetle, but, SERIOUSLY? YOU WERE THE ONE I SHIPPED SO HARD WITH LADYBUG?! LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT I WAS SHIPPING MY OWN NEPHEW?!" Nathalie totally did not freak out.
Nope.
Not one bit.
Neither was she running around rambling like crazy.
And holding her head.
Running helter skelter.
Nope. Nope.

(Note the sarcasm)

"Nephew!? " I shouted confused.
"Whoops!" Nathalie stood there laughing nervously.

Woah. Never seen this side of her before.

And then, she burst out laughing. Her perfect composure faded away as she bent her back clutching her stomach tightly and sat down.

"Oh god! Never laughed this much since so long." She laughed.

"Will someone please explain what is going on here?!" Marinette said. And this was her time to pout.

How can anyone be so imperfect but perfect? "Ok, well, listen to this

"Ok, well, listen to this." Dad continued.
Yes, dad.
Anyone can be a father but, it takes someone special to be a dad.
And he was special enough.

Marinette POV

And what I heard was least expected.
"A long time ago... "