Climax

Lady Noir POV
Not an evil purpose huh?
I spoke up,"Hawkmoth, even if our Miraculouses are used for a good purpose, doesn't mean they will do good to everyone! Every action has a reaction. It's like the yin and yang! If you wish for something good to happen here, something terrible will happen somewhere else!"

Ladybeetle shook his head in agreement.

"Hawkmoth, you don't have to do this!"
Ladybeetle yelled, darn he wasn't even calling him 'dad'.

"Adrien, this is for you! Do you suppose I WANT to do this? Hurting so many people? Causing so much pain to you both? Like you are freaking teenagers!" He said.

"Oh well, don't even get me STARTED on how many times I've HATED your wrong sense of timing!" I said sarcastically recalling all those times when I wished to kick hawkmoth's butt so hard! Like seriously, how can a person POSSIBLY have such a wrong sense of timing?

"So buckle up hawk-" I cut in Adrien's speech and,

"So buckle up Hawkdaddy, cause we are going to kick your butt-erflies"
I said, and to be honest, I enjoyed being carefree during our missions instead of the 'professional' Ladybug.
I have a feeling me and Plagg are going to be great together...

And as I half expected, Hawkdaddy rolled his eyes and immediately said, "Hey wait, WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THOSE NICKNAMES? MY NAME IS HAWKMOTH! NOT HAWKIE, NOT HAWKDADDY, JUST HAWKMOTH, H-A-W-K-M-O-T-H. GET IT? "He yelled rather funnily. I have never seen such an angry and confused and amused look on Mr. Agreste and all at the same time!

I looked towards my Adrien and he smiled. Like for the first time since we entered this dusty old attic.

I loved his smile. A true one, not a fake like the one he gives Chloe. Uptill now I've realized how strong Adrien must be.
He literally has enough courage to smile in front of her and put up with her for all these ages. He should deserve an award after all.

"Heck yeah, I should, she can be a real pain in the neck sometimes. And by the way, thanks for the compliment."
He replied.

"W-Wait, don't tell me that I said that aloud did I? " I blushed to which he nodded a very cat noir-ish nod.

We turned to face hawkmoth, who was staking our pictures.

"My two ships sailing at the same time! Best day of being Hawkmoth!" He squealed a very fangirl scream.

"Wait, are those FREAKING TEARS?" I said, surprised by the fact that he could tear up at fangirl moments.

The atmosphere was getting a little funny and I decided that we didn't have to fight if we could negotiate.

So I decided to lighten it up.
"Hawkmoth, you are supposed to be a world known fashion designer but you are literally waring that?" I said raising an eyebrow trying not to laugh.

"Excuse me what? I freaking look like Britney Spears!" He said squealing again and posed like a model.

And then pouted in anger.

We all laughed and then, Adrien looked at me with a 'thankyou for making my father laugh' look

I smiled amd nodded.

After that, hawkmoth started to almost tear up.

"What's wrong hawkie?" I asked him.

"I-I don't want to hurt you OR force you to give me your miraculous. You have made me smile, miss, after a year at the least, as you remind me of, her. Doesn't she, Adrien?" He asked my partner.

Adrien started to tear up as well.