Ladybug's Secret Plan

"Master, I need to talk about something!" Marinette said                                                                               
    "Ah, Marinette, it is about that day right? When Switcher was akumatized? I know what you are talking about." Fu said.

For some time, Marinette discussed the matter with him and Tikki approved along with Wayzz. 

    "Ok Ladybug. If that's what you want. Besides, it can be really beneficial for you both. I think you should get Cat Noir on the board with this idea of yours." Master said.                                                   
     "Yes Master and thank you for coming on board with this idea. "You're welcome Marinette."

Ladybug decided to tell Cat Noir on their night to patrol together. Which was tomorrow night but for now, she had to sleep as it was Cat's turn to patrol tonight. She slept till night and in the morning, it was the same usual scene...

"SCHOOL STARTED AN HOUR AGO?! TIKKI I AM SOOOOOOO GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!" Marinette shouted.                                                                                                                                                                ___________________________________ TIME SKIP TO NIGHT__________________________

"It's time Tikki. We'll have to tell him today. Gotta let the cat out of the bag." Marinette said winking at her kwami.
"Well, you know the words," Tikki said cheerfully.
"Alright then TIKKI SPOTS ON!"
Marinette transforms and jumps over the rooftops from building to building.
Until she met her 'knight in shining armour' (in this case, black armour)
"Hey, there kitty cat!" Ladybug said startling the cat.
"W-whoa! There, lady, I didn't quite see you! You kinda startled me." Was the black cat's reply.
"Okay, so I take right and you head left. And I want you to meet me at the Eiffel tower by ten. Ok?" Lady told him.
"Umm, pretty unusual m' lady. Usually, you just tell me to patrol and leave to go get some rest but today... Is there something you would like to tell me, Bugaboo?" Cat noir asked, sounding a little worried.
"No need to worry kitty and yes I need to tell you about something. So see ya' kitty"
After their patrol, they reached the  Eiffel tower almost at the same time. (Their sync!)
" Nice seeing you again kitty. I've been thinking about this a lot and I even talked to master Fu about it and even my kwami. And they all agreed that this was a good idea."
"Yes, please continue M'lady," Cat said with a confused look on his face.
" Well, ever since the time when Switcher was akumatisations, I have been having some ideas. Master Fu said that doing this would increase our sync with each other." Ladybug continued.
"What is this 'this' you are talking about?" Cat noir asked.
"Well, I want us to...." Ladybug said.

________________
A cliffhanger?
Sorry for that but I wanted to leave this as a suspense.
Thank you and bug our,
Bugheads.