Surprises!

Adrien realized what he just did and broke away quickly.                                                                                    "I-I-I am so sorry Marinette! I promise I didn't mean to- Please don't be mad at me, I don't want my best friend to be-" Adrien worriedly said trying to conceal the blush on his face.

"I-It's ok, Adrien. It's all right. I guess you got a little carried away but don't worry. And I am not mad at you. I can never be. OK? Don't worry! Besides, I guess no one was ever there to comfort you in these times. So I am happy I could give you that." Marinette said with a gentle smile along with the light pink blush on her face and continued, "Oh and by the way, I may not be able to stay here, but I'll always be there whenever you need me ok? Now calm down. And I must leave. I have a feeling that for the next few weeks, I'll be a common visitor at the Agreste Mansion anyway."

Little did Marinette know that a surprise was waiting for her down the stairs. Adrien offered to walk her out to the door and she gladly accepted.                                                                                                  As Marinette went down the stairs with Adrien along her side, she saw Gabriel standing beside Nathalie."Sir, my work here is done, I think I may leave now. Thank you so much for having me here." Marinette said with a slight bow.                                                                                                                          "Ah, Miss Dupain-Cheng. I have another work for you! You look pretty cute and beautiful yourself. Would you like to model with my son for our next fashion line, designed by you, as your debut in designing as well as modelling?"Gabriel said with a smirk on his serious face.                       "W-WAIT WHAT?!" Marinette said really loud and in a shocked tone as well. (obviously! duh!)          Marinette was speechless. AGAIN. She definitely was not expecting that, was she? Modelling? She? With Adrien? For her next fashion line! Proposed by Gabriel Agreste himself? No way this could be real! She pinched herself stealthily and of course, it hurt. It was all real. She was asked by Gabriel Agreste himself to model in his photoshoots! Now that was unexpected. No way she was gonna decline this offer!

"Why thank you, Mr Agreste. I would love to. I would never deny an offer if you proposed me to do that. I am pretty obliged to do that. Thank you." Marinette replied with a smile.                                She glanced over at Adrien and saw that he was very happy with that. She remembered the time when troublemaker was akumatized when Adrien invited her to a photoshoot and told her that his photo shoots were pretty boring and that if she was there, it would be a lot more fun. Well, she thought that Adrien was happy because now he had got a company at his photo shoots. 

Or was he happy for another reason? Who knows? (Well, technically speaking, I do know;-P) 

She thanked his father another time and left the mansion. She began thinking about the matter bothering her since the very day they defeated Switcher. She talked about it to Tikki and they discussed the topic and then Marinette went to Master Fu's. With the door shut behind her.

________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the cliffhanger but I did it cause I wanted to start the next chapter in a particular way. 

And also a shout out to GabyGonzalez778 for being the first one to comment on my story.              

I may not be new to Wattpad but surely I am new to writing stories. Hope you enjoy it. 

                                                      Thank you and bug out, Bugheads!