Switched!

"Cat noir, over here!!", Marinette shouted on top of her lungs.
"Coming right up! But first, I need to take care of a CAT- astrophy" was the cat's reply.
Marinette tried not to roll her eyes.
Cat noir was busy fighting the Akuma, this was Marinette's chance to run and transform. But before she could do that Switcher grabbed the blonde superhero and pinned him to the ground.
"Ouch" groaned cat noir.
"I have to help him or she will take his miraculous. If I go and transform now I won't be able to help him. He is at hawkmoth's mercy." Marinette thought.
"Hey! Over here! You want me right. Come here leave him alone, ALEXA!"
This angered her.
" I am NOT Alexa anymore. I am Switcher!!! And you are going to pay for it."
Out of the corner of her eye, Marinette saw cat noir. He was kind of shocked.
He must be wondering why on earth was Marinette rooting him? Obviously, there are not many people in Paris who risked their lives in order to save superheroes.
"Go! Find your partner, Ladybug!" Marinette ordered him in her so-called ladybug confident voice.
This left behind a shocked expression on cat noir's face. But he denied my approach and said that his first priority was the safety of the Parisians.
He distracted the Akuma and Marinette ran out of her bakery and into an alley.
"So... Your kitty was able to save you" Tikki teased.
Marinette rolls her eyes before giving Tikki an 'ughh' look.
"Oh god - TIKKI SPOTS ON!" Marinette shouted.
And so in came the red and black polka-dotted superheroine.
"Nice of you to drop by. Good evening My Lady."
Ladybug recognised the flirty voice and replied by saying," down kitty, we have work to do...."
Suddenly they heard a mumbling voice behind them. But when they turned around, they saw an unexpected sight.
"Looking for me fools? You will never find me but in turn, I have something to give you." Switcher smirked and spun her bow at them.
Suddenly a white light shot towards the heroes.
After some moments of silence, the light which proved to be fog, cleared.
Ladybug stared at her hands in horror.
"Whatever on earth happened to my nails? They are so... Big!" Was lady's horror-stricken response.
"My lady, what happened? Is everything all right?" Cat asked with a worried tone in his voice.
"Cat I bet you 20,000 croissants, you don't want to look at yourself"
Both looked at their partners the thick fog cleared.
Ladybug now had cat noir's miraculous, his ring and cat noir had ladybug's earrings.
Both looked at each other in utter shock. Ladybug now, instead of her usually red polka-dotted outfit, wore a black leather suit with a long tail and had two really sensitive black cat ears. She wore the black cat's ring which had green pads on it indicating the time she would have after she called on her, now new, power of cataclysm. She instead of her usual pigtails, had her hair tied in a beautiful messy bun with some hair strands loose. She had a ridiculously cute little golden bell tied around her neck. The bell was then tied with a pink ribbon.
Cat noir looked at his costume which was now a red and black polka-dotted outfit his hair was the usual but there were no cat ears which made him feel a bit strange. He had a yo-yo tied around his waist.