Akumatized

"Paris is under the attack of the new akumatized supervillain who calls herself ' The Switcher', she claims to switch everything, even threatens the heroes, ladybug and cat noir that she will take away they're miraculous from them. She is now looking for a girl named Marinette Dupain-cheng.
We don't know the reason for her pursuit of this particular girl, but ladybug and cat noir is supposed to handle the situation. Evacuate all the premises and head to your homes, calmly"
Utter shock, this was the only word which can be used to describe the emotion Marinette was feeling inside her head. Why was this supervillain after her, she had not seen the face of the supervillain so she was not sure who and why was she after her? Marinette's brain was flooded with these types of questions but before she could find the answers she heard a loud thud.
"Here goes nothing....."Marinette sighed as she knew it would be the Akuma.
"We have no time to waste. TIKKI SPOTS-"
"There you are Marinette Dupain-cheng, I am going to switch you with another person so that you couldn't steal my spotlight again!" exclaimed the evil-looking purple coloured masked supervillain. She had long, dark brown hair, much like Lila's, but she was way prettier than Lila.
She had a purple costume and a purple and white striped mask. She had long white gloves and boots and had a bow which she kept spinning.
(That's where the Akuma must be )
Marinette thought.
She spun the bow at Marinette.
Following her quick instincts, she dodged the blow.
How on earth am I supposed to transform when she is not laying her eyes off me. Cat noir where are you?? she thought.
"Who are you and why are you attacking me and what do you mean by me stealing your spotlight ?" Marinette asked boldly in her ladybug-confident voice.
"Me, I am Switcher and because of you, I lost my chance, my opportunity, my dignity, my designs, my career and my chance to impress Gabriel Agreste and be his assistant. My designs would have won if it was not for someone to switch my designs with someone else's. I would have won Marinette Dupain-cheng, I would have won."
"Oh noooooo...Alexa!" Was the blue-haired girl's realisation.
I need to get out of here so that I can transform. But I can't do it, she is not leaving me alone... Cat noir where are you???
"Look what the cat dragged in..."
"CAT NOIR!!!"Finally.., she thought.
Author's note
If you guys are reading this story please show me some support and I try to update a chapter every week!!!