Forgiveness.

"W..where am I?"
Ladybug and cat noir heard a bewildered voice asking this question to the thin air.
"Don't worry... We'll take you back and you were akumatised but... It's all good."Cat noir replied to the young lady sitting on the ground in front of the Eiffel tower.
"Yes... And before that... Alexa, I presume, you have to forgive Marinette... Even though it was not her fault."
"What do you mean?" Alexa asked her.
"I wanted to say, that it was neither your nor Marinette's fault. Even if you did lose the competition, it's ok, learn from your mistakes, not ignore them.
Everyone makes mistakes, I did once too. I thought I was incapable of being a superheroine, but someone really special told me that I need to cope with my fears and face them not hide them or hide from them. That little advice, I chose to follow and look here I am, defending my country, our country, Paris. I want you to follow the very same advice, try again you will get better at it." Ladybug smiled.
"Thanks again Ladybug. One for saving my life and two, for helping me realise what I wanted to do. I always wanted to be Marinette's friend. She is the sweetest and nicest person in all of my life, she treated me so nicely, she was the first one to stand against Chloe for me when I first met her. I don't know why I thought that I could hold a grudge against her." Was the reply.
Ladybug blushed at the remark! She was flushed.
"True!" Cat noir said.
"Did you just say something kitty?"
"Umm... N-no.. m' lady"
"Ok...?" ladybug answered.
They both heard the beeps from their respective miraculous.
"We're about to turn into pumpkins...
And I better not see that.. so... MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Ladybug shouted.
They exchanged their bye's and left.

Marinette POV
Oh in all these akumatisations, I forgot all about the final show! I have already drawn those designs... But I still need to make those... And Adrien will be modelling them so I need to take his measurements...WAIT-WHAT! I need to take his measurements! I'll have to go to his house...Ahhh Adrien's house...
Ughhh, snap out of it Marinette. You have work to do.

Author's note

I am sooooooo sorry for the late upload and short chapter but there is a lot going on in my life right now regarding the anime series I am watching. I am so engrossed in watching those Japanese animes that I forgot all about the story I was writing!   
  So to make it up to you guys, I have decided to write another story, only after completing this one of course! I am not gonna give a single hint about it but if you want to read it, finish reading the story and check out my profile.

If you wanna know the names of the anime, I might tell you. so bye for now!!!