Meeting The New Kwamis!

The next morning.

"Ahh... Good morning Tikki. Tikki, Tik- oh." Marinette sighed as she saw a tiny black cat lying on the ground, sleeping. "Umm, hello? Wake up. I need to talk to you..." Marinette said, attempting to awake the sleeping "beauty".                                                                                                                                      Plagg woke up to find a girl looking at him with intently gazing eyes. 

"Whoa, whoa, kid, I need a personal distance. Wait, you are Ladybug, right? I've met you before! In the Style Queen incident and the Sandboy one?" Plagg blurted out.                                                        "Yes, no doubt I am Ladybug. So, you are Cat Noir's kwami, right? You are soooooooooooooooo cute!" Marinette said, squealing and holding Plagg in her hands.                                                                     "I am the kwami of destruction, DO.NOT.CALL.ME.CUTE." Plagg said. Making this face:-

"Umm, OK? So, when does our training start?" Marinette asked the lazy kwami

"What? Training? Without eating Camembert? Not gonna happen! Besides- your father is a baker, right? Then you must have tons of Camembert! I want some. Only then I'll be able to lend you my powers. Get it?" Plagg said.

"CAMEMBERT?! IT'S YOUR FAVORITE? MINE TOO! I LOOOOOOVE CAMEMBERT! I just don't get to eat it that often...Anyways, I'll go get some for ya" Marinette excitedly said as she literally skipped all the way down the stairs to the bakery."

"I like this one..."

MEANWHILE----------------------------------

"Good Morning Adrien. Time to wake up or you are gonna be late for your school!"

"Plagg, what's gotten into you? Since when did you start waking me up?" Adrien said with blurry eyes, rubbing them and was greeted by this face which said, "Good morning Adrien."

He saw the kwami leave its current position (one shown in the GIF above)  and fly towards him

"Hello, I reckon you haven't met me yet. So, let me introduce you. I am a Tikki. The kwami of the ladybug miraculous, granting the power of creation. " Tikki said in a friendly way.

After some talk, Adrien finally got up and brushed, bathed and changed (of course he shit-ted in the bathroom) "So, what are the plans for training with our new powers?" Adrien asked.                   "Well, Mar- Uh, Ladybug and I have decided to meet up today on 4:00  p.m. to practice on top of the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and near the Seine.

"What a coincidence! I do not have photoshoots or modelling or any other class or something at 4! That means I will be able to meet M'lady today! This is the happiest day of my life!" Adrien exclaimed.

Yes... what a coincidence! OF COURSE, she knew about this. Tikki thought remembering the 25 minutes she spent alone in the previous night, while Marinette was sleeping, trying to figure out the timing free for Adrien. It's good that Marinette had such a detailed info about Adrien. Which made Tikki's work much easier.

 Which made Tikki's work much easier

TIME SKIP TO 4:00 p.m.

"Let's go Plagg. I hope I am able to do this. PLAGG CLAWS OUT!" Marinette transformed after her kwami explained her. ( He explained nicely cuz, Mari fed him lots and lots and lots of Camembert.)

"I hope I am able to do this. TIKKI SPOTS ON" Adrien transformed just as his kwami instructed. Now, let's go."