A Turn In Events

Marinette POV
Ok... So first I need to call Adrien... So what... Not a big deal it's not like I am calling Adrien... Wait- I AM calling Adrien. Calm down Marinette you can do this!! You are ladybug you can do anything... You have lots of confidence you have to do it, it's for Gabriel Agreste, you can do this.

Nobody's POV
"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG!!!"
Marinette heard a really high pitched voice shaking off her thoughts.
"Oh sorry Tikki I didn't hear you," Marinette replied.
"What do you mean? I have been shouting for the past five whole minutes! Ok Tikki calm down...(breathes in and out) listen Marinette, don't you think you are forgetting something? You have to go to the Agreste mansion and take his measurements!"

"Yeah...I know, Oh Adrien..."

"SNAP OUT OF IT MARINETTE!"Tikki shouted.

---------------------------------------------------time skip-------------------------------------------------------

Marinette arrived at the Agreste mansion five minutes before the given time, pretty unusual for our classic Marinette...

Silently, Marinette thinks that she can do it, she has been preparing for this moment since the past few days and of course, she couldn't turn back right now! Not when she was standing right in front of the mansion and had already hit the doorbell revealing a circular camera zooming right in her pretty face.

Nathalie recognized her guest and let her in.

She went inside the castle-like house and waited for Mr Agreste. Then she turned around having a good look at the entire house when she was admiring the interior design near the door, she heard a voice from behind her, a tough voice which had a lot of strictness but some admiration for the teenage girl's designs.

"Ah... There you are Miss Dupain-Cheng, we were expecting you here." she heard.
"Oh... Sir, sorry, I didn't quite see you there. My bad, besides, I have brought my designs with me, if you would like to see them." Marinette replied shyly.
"Ok so let's see your designs. Nathalie, bring the girl's sketchbook here."
"Yes, sir." She replied.