I Want (To Be Loved By You) <3 (Chapter 18)

Ight. So. This is a relatively short chapter, BUT it's one that I think you guys will enjoy.

NOTE: I DO NOT OWN One Direction, their songs and/or actions. I did, however, try to envision what I think one of their concerts would be like. Sadly, I've never been to one. A girl can dream xD

There's much LESS of a cliffie this time. I didn't really want to write out what Louis sings to her, but that will definitely be in the next chapter :) Wow. I guess I'm trying to drag everything out... idk why, maybe it cause I love writing this story so much?? :P

The picca will be cool, just haven't decided what it is yet... maybe another shirtless pic of Liam??? O.o

Don't forget votes and comments, you know, if you like! Thanks!

Enjoy!

Chapter 18- I Want (to Be Loved By You)

            Christa-

            I closed my eyes, not even daring to open them. I hoped I could find it in myself to keep them closed until we got back home. I wasn’t counting on it, though. Emma was screaming along with the rest of the girls in the audience, a fact that only made my head throb even harder. I managed to hear the boys’ voices. One voice sounded jazzy, much like Frank Sinatra or a younger version of him. Despite myself, I found it captivating. Lately I’ve found myself thinkin’ / and dreamin’ about you a lot / up in my head I’m your boyfriend / but that’s one thing you’ve already got…”

            I didn’t open my eyes, just rubbed my temples and elbowed Kendra in the ribs. I didn’t hear her reply; she must have been staring at the band like everyone else. The fans were really screaming now, and I could only speculate as to what tiny thing one of the boys had done. It was easy for me to be nonchalant about being here, since I’d only discovered them in the last few weeks. I wouldn’t even recognize anyone but Harry and Niall. Dedicated fans could probably tell you the names and addresses of their drummer and security guards, and they probably knew everything about the band, all the way down to their shoe sizes. I suddenly felt ashamed of being here, almost like an intruder.

            The boys made it to the second chorus of the song, and by then I could feel myself clearing my head. If I didn’t leave soon, which I couldn’t because of the audience, I would have to open my eyes just out of blatant curiosity. And deep down I really didn’t want to give myself the satisfaction. “Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E? / well, if it was me, then I would, I would / would he hold you when you’re feelin’ low / baby, you should know that I would…”

            The music continued, my heart swelling with each note. How could I let them so easily win me over, after they couldn’t even bother telling me they were famous? I was lying to myself, I decided. I was really happy to be here. My elation grew when I realized that I’d already met three members of the band. How cool was it, even though I had no idea about their fame, that I had invited them over for a movie in my own house? Pride was about to get the better of me, but I let it slide… no one here knew my connection with One Direction.