Reception <3 (Epilogue)

As always, I want to thank everyone who has been faithful to my story! I'm so glad that I was able to finish this within a few months... and it wouldn't have been done without encouragement from you guys! So thank you so much for being dedicated!

SIDE NOTE: This is not the last of my One Direction stories! *I'm planning a Niall fanfic right now :)

SPECIALL thanks to:

@eclipse3318

@anne_laura3

@horanlover3

@rachel_elizabeth

@horselover716

I can't believe that this is the final part! :) Hopefully yall like the ending... but if you don't, SAY SO! Comment, vote, send me a private message, anything to let me know how you feel about this! Thank you! :)

Epilogue- Reception

            Christa-

            Emma eyes were a tangled web of emotion. One second, she was in awe at herself in the mirror with her tremendous wedding dress cascading to the floor; the next, a bitter wave of nausea would sweep over her. She was excited to marry Holden and get everything over with. Then, all at once her nervous tremors would take over, making her brow crease with worry. “What if I… mess up? Forget to say ‘I do’?”

            I wanted to laugh, but I saved it from Emma’s ears. “You won’t. Everything will run perfectly. You’ve got the best bridesmaids to back you up. And you’ve got God on your side,” I assured her. Her eyes softened and she turned back to the mirror for the hundredth time. “I guess we’d better go,” I announced, urging Kendra to exit the dressing room with me. Through the venue and into the settled crowd of people we walked; the wedding party was making last second preparations before we were to walk out.

            The wedding had been scheduled to be held in Lenoir, but after a few months of planning, Holden and Emma still couldn’t free their minds from hosting it here in Kure Beach. Holden had assured the wedding planners that there would be no major changes, save for the location, of course. The theme and the wedding party would carry over; Holden and Emma even sprung to provide transportation to and from Kure Beach for us.

            To me, the place brought back memories, both good at bad. Though it had been almost a year since I’d been here, the memories still gripped me, at times bringing me into a full-on daydream. Louis and I had stayed in contact, over text as well as phone calls, and he’d even paid me a sweet visit at my college dorm at Western. Though I had no hopes of him being here, I knew that he wished Holden and Emma well in their new marriage.

            Louis was still on tour at the moment; he insisted that there was nothing more fulfilling than chasing his dreams with the Lord by his side. He hadn’t said that in so many words, but I knew that God being with him was something that kept him sane, what with all the crazed fans and traveling and such. I was immensely proud of him. And I was proud of his band mates as well.