Part 2

KARUI'S POV
First time going to the company. NXT said I can transferred into WWE. I can't wait to get in. Once I got in, I met up with my friend Daniel Byran. "Hey bestie!" I said giving him a hug. "Hey Karui. Come. I'll show you around". He said. I nodded and put my bag on my shoulder. He showed me all the places in the building. Then he showed me my own locker room. "Oh hell yeah!" I said and went in. "So what are you up to now? Still kicking butt here?" I said putting my bag. "Of course. The Authority is making the whole roster go to the ring and making me go up to them". He said. "Well they sound like pains in the butt". I said. "Of course. They think they're so entitled even though they are CEO and COO of the company and-". He said but I cut him off. "And those members are just a bunch of lapdogs!" I laughed. He laughed as well until I heard sense something outside the door. Then a knock. "Come in". I said. The door open to reveal the script man. "Hello Karui. I have a script for you for tonight. You have to save Daniel Bryan from The Shield and The Authority and bring them all down. First will be your first appearance to WWE". He said. "Alright. Gotta save my boy Daniel". I said. Daniel blushed as I laughed. The guy gave me my script and left. "Alright. This ain't new you know?" I said. "What's not new?" He said. "Remember in NXT. I always gotta save people". I said. "Yeah... well at least you're here". He said. "Yeah. Now you gotta put up with me FOREVER!!!!" I said. "Oh god no". He laughed. "Ok now out! Gotta change and don't you have to get ready to get your butt kicked?" I said. He glared at me before I have him a wink and a goofy smile like my brother Goku would do. He smiled again and walked out. I changed into my gear.

I looked at myself in the mirror and put my hands on my hips

I looked at myself in the mirror and put my hands on my hips. Still look great. I brushed my hair and suddenly I heard someone's energy behind me. "Karui?" I heard someone say in my head. It was Kami. I met him thanks to Piccolo. "Hey Kami! What's up?". I said. "I've just wanted to see how you're doing. You haven't been around your friends in a long time". He said. "Yeah I know. I'm just doing my job". I said. "Indeed. I must go now. I just came to say a quick hello". He said. "Ok bye!" I said. I looked on the tv I got in here and saw that they already have the whole raw roster on the ramp near the ring. Dang a lot of earthlings. "ShadowWolf, you're on soon". The producer said. I nodded and fixed up my hair. I then left my locker room. I went to the curtains were and I smirked. But then I heard Triple H say something right after The Shield or what I call them lapdogs we're beating up Daniel. "You know what Daniel? You're actually nothing but weak since you came here. And without that 'friend' of yours isn't here, you're an easy target". He said. My eyes widen. "Oh hell no!" I thought as I put my hood up and put some hair on the sides of my head. "Ok you're on... now". The producer said and I smirked as my music played.

Ouuuuuuuu~ for you
I wish there was another way OUT!

I came out with a smirk and the crowd went crazy. The roster made a way for me to walk and I walked passed all of them.

"Oh my god! It's ShadowWolf!" Jerry screamed
"She's the strongest in NXT and has beat almost everyone there! She fought girls and guys!" Michael Cole said.

I grabbed one of Triple H's lapdogs and scissor kicked him. I think his name is Dean Ambrose aka The Lunatic Fringe. I smirked and the got Seth Rollin in the ground while Daniel fought with Roman Reigns. Once we got all of them drop. I looked at Triple H, Randy Orton, Stephanie, and Mr. McMahon. I gave them an evil smirk while watching them in case one of them decides to hit Daniel. I decided to get in the ring myself. But I lean myself on the ropes but not with my full strength. Stephanie looked mad at me for being here. I just gave her a goofy smile to mock her. Daniel just stared at Randy. I guess there's a match between them. But then I saw that Randy Orton K.O'd Daniel. Now I got mad. "What do you gonna do?! Huh?! Wanna fight?!" Randy said. Fight? I closed my eyes and made myself look unimpressed. That got him mad. I sensed that he went for the punch but I grabbed his arm.

"Not even looking, ShadowWolf grabbed Randy Orton's arm!" JBL said.

I chuckled and looked at him. I pulled him closer to me. "Listen here boy, you don't want to mess with me. Trust me". I whispered before headbutting him. He was knocked out himself and I helped Daniel to the back. I got him to the doctor area and the doctors helped him. A few minutes later, the doctor said that he's ok now. I walked in seeing him putting his hands on his face. "Yo! You ok?" I said. "Yeah". He said. "You sure took a knock out". I said sitting next to him. "Yeah. Thanks for helping though". He said sounding kinda sad. I frowned as well. "Well if it makes you feel better, I knock out Randy for ya". I said. He smiled but then started laughing. Then the door suddenly open to reveal.... ugh The Bella Twins. I hate them so much. They came to NXT once and completely annoyed me. They gave me a glare and I gave them a death glare. "I'm gonna go. Don't wanna get germs". I said with a smirk. "Karui!" Daniel shouted. I laughed as I walked out. Today's been great. But now I'm hungry.