Part 13

KARUI'S POV
"WATCH ALL OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!" I yelled and kicked him to the ground. I've been sparring with Bryan and he's actually getting better. IN ONE DAY. Damn he's a faster learner. Even taught him he to use ki. He got up and went for a kick but I dodged and sprinted towards him only to disappear and reappeared behind him. "Huh?!" He said. "Pee- a -boo!" I said. He yelped and turned around. "How'd did you do that?!" He said. "Next part of training, you need to sense out your enemy. By using ki. Everyone has it. Weak or strong". I said. "And how do I do that?" He said. "Close your eyes". I said. He did while standing straight. "Concentrate. Use your body as your eyes". I said. He took a deep breath and did what I told him. A few minutes later, he opened his eyes. "So?" I said. "Y-You're more strong..... like you said". He said. "See? Told ya. Though, I wouldn't want to use all of that ki. If I did, I can really kill someone". I said. "Right". He said. "Anyways, you wanna take a break for now? Then we can get started again". I said. "Yeah, but I'm kinda hungry". He said. "Hmmmm, I'm hungry too. Maybe we can finish what we started tomorrow". I said. He nodded and I called back Nimbus and we flew away back to the city. We got to a diner and got some food. "When are you gonna tell the others?" He said. "I don't know. I don't know how they handle it". I said pushing some of my eggs. I heard the door open and saw..... oh great. It's the mutts with two girls. It was Summer Rae and Eva Marie. "Oh look what the cat dragged in". I mumbled quietly. Bryan stopped eating and looked and saw them. We looked back down when they turned to see us. "Oh look it's the gremlin bearded goblin and his hero". Eva said. Me and Bryan grumbled annoyedly but continued eating. I heard footsteps coming towards us and then a hand was on the table. "Are ya gonna get more food, ugly piggy?" Summer said. "Thanks! I was trying to look like you today". I said smirking. Bryan stopped eating and his jaw dropped. "Excuse me?!" Summer said. "You're excused". I said. Bryan started laughing which got both Eva and Summer fuming. "You ugly disrespectful cow!" Eva said. "......So is your mother". I said. Bryan, Seth, Roman, and Dean exploded with laughter. Eva and Summer growled and stomped out of the diner. "Oh my god....... that was good". Dean said. "Girl you crazy". Seth said. "I know I am". I said as my hair covered half of my face. "Listen guys, we don't need to hate each other outside of work. We can at least try to be friends". Bryan said. I looked at him weirdly. "Since when were you the voice of reason?" I said irritated. "Come on Karui, you don't need to act like that. We're outside of work". He said. I looked at him and then at the lapdogs. "Hmph. Whatever". I said. I looked away when I felt them sit down in our booth. I looked and saw Roman sitting next to me. He caught me looking at him and I immediately turned my head towards the window. "Karui are you- ..... Are you blushing?!" Bryan said. "What?! Of course not? W-Why would you think that?!" I said. "Karui your face is red". Seth said. I grabbed my glass and looked at my face. It is red. "You are blushing~. You were looking at Joe!" Dean said. "Joe? Hmph. Didn't know the lapdog actually HAD a name". I said. "Karui enough please". Bryan said. He got up and walked away from the booth. Probably is going to the bathroom. Dean and Seth went to order food. Means I'm stuck with lapdog. I ate my food as me and 'Joe' sat quietly. "Why do you hate me?" He said. "What do you think?" I said. "Can we at least try to get along?" He said. "And what exactly do you think we should do to 'get along'?" I said placing my hand on my cheek. "We could..... hang out just the two of us?" He said. I looked at him unamused and tapped my fingers on the table. "Girl what do you want me to say?!" He said. "I don't know!" I said. "Why do you have to be so stubborn?!" He said. "Why do YOU have to be so annoying?!" I said jumping out of the booth. "Where are you going?" He said. "Bathroom!" I said irritated. I walked towards the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I stared at myself in the mirror. Freeza's voice was in my head.

FlashBack
I was 12 years old and was training with Vegeta. "Let's go Karui! Move faster!" Vegeta said. I kicked and punched him. "Enough you too!" We heard someone say. We turned and saw Freeza. "I would like to speak with Karui. So hold off on the training for now". He said. We stared at him and I gulped. "Let us go now Karui". He said. I slowly nodded and walked towards him until I felt Vegeta grab my arm. "Be careful". He whispered to me. I looked at him and nodded. Soon I was walking with Freeza and suddenly his men pushed me into a room and Freeza walked in and shut the door. "You've been such a liability monkey. Training with the prince of all saiyans". He said sternly. I just stared at him a little bit scared. "However, you are such a beautiful thing to look at. And I want to take advantage of that". He said. "Huh?! N-No..... NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" I yelled.

FlashBack Over

I opened my eyes and realized I was crying the whole time. I looked at myself and crinkled my nose. "Crying is for the weak". I mumbled. I washed my face and then dried it. I walked out of the bathroom to the booth to see the boys all talking and laughing. I got back and sat down. "Karui, have you been-". Bryan said. "Shut up". I said coldly.