Part 3

ROMAN'S POV
I can't believe we got beating up by Daniel and that girl! We were told she was stronger than everyone but everyone in WWE don't believe that at all. Not even the legends like Stone Cold and Undertaker believe that. Me and the boys were in the halls with Hunter, Stephanie, Kane, and Randy talking about what just happened. Vince left before we started talking. "The nerve of her! Helping that weakling out!" Stephanie said. "Yeah! What'd she whisper to you, man?" Seth said. "She said I wouldn't want to mess with her". Randy said. "Oh we will. We will-". Hunter said until we heard singing.

(Play Song)
Laaaaaa

(I'm like a thousand years old)

Lada da da daa
I'm gonna bury you in the ground

Lada da da da
I'm gonna bury you with my sound

I'm gonna Drink the red from your pretty pink face
I'm gonna....

What you don't like that?
Or do you just not like me!?

Sorry i don't treat you like a god
Is that what you want me to do
Sorry i don't treat you like your perfect
Like all your little loyal subjects do
Sorry i'm not made of sugar
Am i not sweet enough for you
Is that why you always avoid me
I must be such an inconvenience to you

Woah

I'm just your problem well
It's like i'm
Not even a person, am i? (oh no)
I'm just your problem

Well, I shouldn't have to justify what i do
I shouldn't have to prove anything to you
Sorry that i exist i forgot what landed me on your blacklist well
I shouldn't have to be the one who makes up with you, so

Why do i want to
Why do i want to
I don't have a clue (i'm asking you)
So why do i want to

And i guess that's Why i wanna bury you in the ground
Why i wanna bury you with my sound

I'm sorry that its this way, but i don't know what else to say
Cause i didn't mean to push all my friends away

Cause i'm just a problem
And i'm just your problem...

It was ShadowWolf skipping by. Her voice sounds beautiful. I looked at the others. Dean and Seth were blushing. Randy was too. Hunter and Stephanie were just shocked. But Steph looked annoyed too. But I like the sound of her v-. I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking about this. Not when I lost Galina in that accident. I miss her. I have full custody of JoJo now. I promise myself I never love again.

KARUI'S POV
The show was over and I changed out of my gear and into some clothes.

KARUI'S POVThe show was over and I changed out of my gear and into some clothes

I wrapped my tail onto my waist and walked out with my bag. I walked out of the locker room and then outside to my car. I maybe a Saiyan but I got my driver license. I was about to put my bag in the car when I heard my name was shouted. I turned to see Bryan. "Hey!" I said closing my trunk. "Are you gonna go to the club tonight?" He said. "Dude you know I ain't into parties. Plus I'm gonna go train". I said leaning against my car. "Come on Karui! You're always training! Live a little!" He chirped. "I'm living lively!" I said. "Come on please!" He said. "Aren't you gonna go with you 'girlfriend'?" I said. "Yeah I am but I can't stand seeing you by yourself after the show doing that". He said. "Dang you care for me way too much". I said. "I do so y-". He said but then I saw those lapdogs coming over to us. "Go away". I said. "Come on Karui". Bryan said. "Karui? That's your name?" Dean said. "Yeah? Gotta problem with my name?" I said crossing my arms. "No. Girl you need to chill". Seth said. "I got no time for this. I'm gonna go train". I said. "Karui! Come on! Your going too party!" Bryan said. "Ugh! Fine!" I said. I got in the car. "You idiots need a lift to the hotel?" I said. "Actually yeah". Bryan said. "What about you lapdogs?" I said. "Yeah sure". Dean said. "Yeah thanks". Seth said. "Guess so". Roman said. They put their bags in the trunk and got in. I drove away to the hotel. "Hey Karui? Why do you always train?" Bryan said. "Personal reasons". I said. "You trying to be stronger than everyone in the company?" Dean said. "Pfft! I'm already stronger than all of you. Although I'm not the strongest person in the world". I said. "Are you kidding?! You fought men ten times you size!" Seth said. "Well cause they're weak". I said. "Well if you say that you're not the strongest person in the world then who is?" Bryan said. "My brother and my other friend". I said. "Your brother and friend? How strong are they?" Roman said. "They could kick you guys around like a ball. That's how strong". I said. "You're lying". Dean said. "I mean I can do the same to you". I said. We finally get to the hotel and got our stuff from the trunk. We then got our room keys. "What room did you get?" Bryan said. "I got room 647". I said. "Oh I got room 645". He said. "Don't know who I'll be rooming with but I hope their not annoying". I said. "Yeah me too". He said. We got to our rooms and said goodbye. I can't believe I agreed to going to the club tonight. Ah well. Karma's got to me. I laid down resting as I watched tv when I heard the door open and closed. Guess it was my roommate. I looked and saw it was that girl I've been hearing about feuding with AJ Lee. I think her name is Paige. "Hello". I said. She jumped and looked at me. Her eyes widened. "Y-You're..... You're ShadowWolf". She said. "That's my name. Don't ware it out". I said. I sat back down on my bed and continued watching tv until it was time to go to the club.