Part 19

KARUI'S POV
It's been two months and me and Bryan have became really strong. It is the next show and I was walking with Bryan. "I'm so proud of you!!!" I said happily hugged him. "It was all thanks to you Karui". He said. "Yeah but now you are very very strong!" I said. "Um Excuse me". I heard someone say. We turned and saw a producer. "The Authority is calling you two out right now". He said. I smirked. "Hah! They want more pain". I said putting my fists together. Bryan chuckled as we made our way to the gorilla. "We go in my music this time". I said. "Fine. Fair enough". He said crossing his arms.

Ouuuuuuuu~ for you
I wish there was another way OUT!

We walked out with mics and I had my arms crossed while Bryan walked along with me then did his things. The crowd was cheering and chanting 'Yes!' and others were howling. I looked at The Authority with a smirked. Soon my music died down and I was able to speak. "Sup Guys, What do you want?" I said. "ShadowWolf, your behavior around here lately is unacceptable. Two months ago you brutally attack my husband Triple H and you think you still off the hook". Stephanie said. "Pfft! Please! At least Trippy didn't go into a serious situation. And be lucky that I held back my sister in law or else you would be unconscious for about a month. You didn't want that huh Snappy?" I said and laughed. The crowd laughed as well also saying 'ooo'. Stephanie was furious. "SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!! SHUT UP!" Triple H said. I giggled as the crowd continued to make noise. "Triple H, you can't do a thing now. Let's be realistic here. Me and ShadowWolf are more stronger, faster, and smarter than you. Admit it. You lost THIS game". Daniel said. I nodded with a smirk. "But not only that but the pack are powerful than them too". I said with a chuckle. "Oh really? Then tell us. Who's part of this pack?!" Randy said. Me and Daniel looked at each other and then smirked at The Authority. "I'm pretty sure they are bluffing. No one would be friend with a feisty freak and a bearded nome". Seth said. I got a bit irritated by that insult but suddenly felt multiple people's ki near the curtains. Familiar ki. I smirked. "Why tell you when we can just show you". I said. Daniel moved to the side while I stay in the middle of the ramp. We waited for which one would come out. Suddenly Brock's music played and he and Paul Heyman came out as the crowd screamed and cheered. Brock looked at me and I gave him a smirk. He smirked back and suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist. I grumbled under my breath and glared at him but he continued to smirk at me. Soon his music died down and we stared at The Authority. They were shocked as well.

AWESOME~!!!

Miz and Maryse came out and of course Miz was wearing his sunglasses smirking like he always does. I shook my head as Brock let go of me and I patted Miz's shoulder and he smiled at me.

I'm on top~!

Both Jimmy and Jey Uso came out all hiped up and jumping around. I looked and saw Roman in shock and the rest of The Authority was surprised. Hunter and Stephanie were angry and bit scared too.

SAWFT is a sin!

Enzo and Big Cass came out only to come and side hugged me. Enzo pointed at The Authority then laughed. "THEY ALL SAWFT!" Enzo laughed out. I laughed with him until his music died down. Then The Wyatt family music played and the lights went out only to be put on and the whole Wyatt family was standing behind Daniel and Miz.

"How is this possible?! She has The Beast Brock Lesnar, The Usos, Enzo Amore, Big Cass, The Miz, and the monsters The Wyatt Family on her side?!" Michael said.

I giggled and then smirked. "Well, seems like you guys are out numbered. And you have only one giant man". I said. The whole Authority looked afraid. I handed Jimmy Uso my mic and he held it to his lips. He looked at Roman and smirked. "Sorry Us. It is what it is. Now you all have a reason to fear all of us. Cause each of us have a strong ability to destroy anyone in that ring. It's such a shame though. You can't protect yourself. Now the point of the matter is....... if you mess with the Alpha.... you mess with the whole pack". He said circling his hands around the all of us making sure he was talking about the other boys. "So tell us Stephanie. Hunter. You have second thoughts about trying to ruin me and ShadowWolf?" Daniel said. Triple H then started to talk. "Look Daniel, it doesn't matter if you have a bigger group than us or you have 'stronger' wrestlers on your side. That fact of the matter is you will never win a championship belt! None of you could! You all are weak, dumb, idiots!" He said. The crowd booed at him while Stephanie just smirked and wrapped her arms around his arm. The boys all looked at me waiting for my response. "Follow my lead". I whispered to them and grabbed the mic. "Now that's where your wrong, Hunter. Now you know I don't care nor want a championship belt cause it means nothing to me. But my pack thinks the whole opposite. And they will be glad to show you how much they want a belt". I said and dropped the mic and walk towards the ring. The boys followed me making sure The Authority didn't go anywhere. I jumped on the turnbuckle while the boys except Maryse surround the ring. The Authority were surrounded the ring. My boys looked at me waiting for my signal. I smirked and nodded to them. They got into the ring and started to attack each of The Authority. I pulled Stephanie out of the ring so she wouldn't get involved. I helped Miz and Jimmy take down Bautista and we soon got him to get on the mat. I grabbed a mic. "Alright guys. That's enough". I said and they all stopped. I went and belt down to Hunter. "You see now Hunter? You gotta watch who you are dealing with. Now thanks to your ego, your lying down helpless". I said. I handed the mic to Daniel. "And I'll be taking that belt Randy". He said. We all left the ring and into the backstage while hearing the WWE Universe howling like wolves.