Part 8

ROMAN'S POV
I was hanging with Jon, Colby, Randall, and Paul (Big Show) in main hall. We continued talking until I noticed Karui walking and talking with Brock Lesnar. I don't know why but something about that gets me mad. She was having fun and then I notice Brock was blushing as she was telling him something. I growled mentally. "Hey man, what are you lookin at?" Jon said. I shook my head and looked at him. He looked and then gave me a smirk. "You like Karui?"  He said. "N-No! No way!" I said. "Come on man! You're staring at her hanging with Brock. You're jealous it's you not hanging with her". He said. "Why would you like her? She hates us. Remember?" Colby said. "Yeah but...... I can't help myself. I'm trying not to because of ...... the accident and I don't want to lose someone else either". I said. They frowned. "Dude, you need to move on. We know your still upset about 'that' but you should try and get back in the game. Well when your ready at least". Randell said. "I guess so". I said. "YO QUIT TOUCHING ME!!" I heard Karui yelled. We all turned and saw one of the workers trying to flirt with her. "Aw come on cutie~. You could do better~. You could wrestle me down any day~". He said. I crinkled my nose. He's disgusting. "Aw don't give me that f-". He said but he was cut off by Karui kicking his face across the room. "Let's go Brock!" She said angrily walking out of the hotel. Brock smirked at the guy. "Hey man, shouldn't have touched her". He said before walking out too. The worker was unconscious as the female worker were whining and crying. I'm pretty sure that worker was one of those quote unquote 'chick magnet' worker. We laughed at him before walking to our rooms. I started to think about when Karui kicked that guy. It was really amazing. I smiled. Maybe I am starting to have feelings for her. But I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to go out with me.

KARUI'S POV
I was still angry about that damn earthling trying to flirt with me. "You done with your raging now?" Brock said. "......Yes". I said. He chuckled. We got some food and we ate there. Once we were done, we went back to the hotel. I changed back into my pjs and got on my bed. "You doing something tomorrow?" Brock said taking off his shirt. "Yeah. Something important". I said. He nodded and got on his bed. "Night". He said. "Night". I said and turned off the lights.

NEXT DAY...

I woke up and saw that Brock has left. Probably went to the gym. I should go there too. I showered and changed into some gym clothes. I wore a black crop top, black sweat pants, a black and white hoodie, and a black shoes.

 I wore a black crop top, black sweat pants, a black and white hoodie, and a black shoes

I brushed my hair and then tied it up my hair. I left the hotel room and into the gym. Once I got in the gym, I went on the treadmill. I did a lot of things in the gym but the bench press. I put in the heaviest weights on the pole and then laid down. I started doing it. "Ugh this is still too light!" I growled. I put the pole back on the holding and sat up. I started looking around. I then saw the lapdog and his little groupie. "Yo! Tweedle dees and tweedle dumbs!" I shouted. They all looked at me and glared as the walked over to me. "What do you want Karui?" Hunter said. "Do me a favor and put some of your weight on the pole where the weights are". I said. "But you already have heavy weights on it". Seth said. "They are too light for me. So you gonna help me or what?" I said. They rolled their eyes and Randy and Dean did it. I laid down again and grabbed the pole. I started holding and it suddenly got to my chest. Heavy...... awesome. "Karui Stop, it's clear that it's too heavy for you. You're gonna hurt yourse-". Roman said and I use some of my full strength to push up the weights. I smirked and continued to use it. I put the pole back on and sat up. "I like to challenge myself lapdog". I said walked away. I rubbed my hands and did some pull ups. "Well look what we have over here lookin' amazin' as always". I heard someone say. I smiled. I recognize that voice. I got down and saw Enzo and Big Cass. "Yo". I said and gave both of them a fist bump. "How's life holding ya Kar?" Enzo said. "Good I guess. And you guys?" I said. "We good". Cass said. "Well I'm gonna continue working out. Y'all can do whatever the hell you wanna do now". I said. "Dang! The Alpha is telling us off!" Enzo said. I laughed and grabbed onto the pole to continue doing pull ups. Once I was done, I did some stretches and walked back to my hotel room. Once I got there, I took a shower and changed into a new outfit. Luckily, I got new clothes for me when I need to bring them to work. But I still got my own clothes thanks to Bulma. Once I was done showering, I changed into my outfit I chose. I wore a black crop top with white stripes on the side, fishnet stockings, black ripped shorts, black shoes, and a peach colored leather jacket. (Ignore the boots and everything else)

 (Ignore the boots and everything else)

"Hmmmmm. Maybe I'll go get breakfast". I thought. I grabbed my keys and walked out of the room again. I was about to go outside when I bumped into someone. Ugh. It's Roman. We stared at each other but then I just walked away. "Karui!" He said. I sighed. "What?" I said looking at him over my shoulder. "Can we please try to be more friendly?" He said. "And why would I want to be friends with you?" I said. He walked over to me with a pleading face. "Please?" He said. "..... Do you hate me? Are you really interested to get to know me?" I said. "It's not that I hate you. And I do want to get to know you a little better". He said. "Then I like it if you understand me like all of my friends do". I said and walked away.