Part 5

KARUI'S POV
I'm at the next show and I started to change into my gear. I wrapped my tail around my waist and looked at myself in the mirror while fixing my hair. I put my hood up and walked out of my locker room. I noticed that a camera was following me but I just let it be. But then I notice The Shield came by me. "Um, can I help you?" I said. "You're gonna pay for what you did last week". Seth said. "Hey ain't my fault you guys are weaklings. Anything else you wanna tell me?" I said. "Stephanie and Hunter wants you at the ring soon. They want to talk to you". Seth said. "Great. More people want to talk to me". I said walking passed them. I went to wear the entrance to the ring and waited until my name was called. I heard them talking trash about me and Daniel. I rolled my eyes. Pathetic earthlings. "So ShadowWolf, Get you butt out here!" Stephanie said. Finally. I told the person with the music to put my theme song and they did.

Ouuuuuu~ for you
I wish there was another way
OUT!

I walked out with my arms crossed and with a smirk on my face. The crowd was cheering for me. I gave one person a high five. I got in the ring and just leaned on the turnbuckle. "Who the hell do you think you are?! Coming here and putting your nose in our business with Daniel Bryan!" She shouted. "You can't do whatever the hell you want! I'm the boss here! Not you!" She said. I'm unimpressed with her shouting. Hunter got Steph to step back and went to talk to me. "Listen ShadowWolf, we all know that your the strongest of people in NXT but are you stronger than the superstars in WWE?" He said. I nodded as the crowd cheered too. "You too". I said. "Stop being so cocky! You are not strong! You're not strong than anyo-!" He said but I cut him off by taking his microphone. "Listen baldy, I know I'm strong. I beat almost everyone at NXT so I can beat everyone here too. Even you and your wife. I'll say you two are the weaklings". I said. He growled and went for a punch but I grabbed his arm before he could. "I'm faster too". I said. I let go of his hand and he backed away but then smirked. He grabbed Steph's mic. "Well you may say you are strong, but you aren't really good at keeping your stuff safe". He said pointing to the big screen showing those lapdogs in my locker room. IN MY LOCKER ROOM! They completely destroyed my stuff! "Hey ShadowWolf! Still think we are lapdogs?!" Dean said. "Yup". I said. I quickly got out of the ring and ran towards my locker room. I noticed most of The Authority outside my locker room. The Shield came out with smirks on their faces. "What are you gonna do now? There's one of you and all of us". Randy said. I smirked and laughed maniacally. "You people crack me up! This is nothing!" I said. I use super speed and hit Kane with my fist to his stomach. "I'M FASTER!" I yelled. "I'M STRONGER!" I said as I punched Dean. "AND I'M SMARTER!" I said kicking Randy. I threw Seth against the wall and the last one was Roman. He was shocked. I slowly walk towards him and pulled him to me. "Never mess with me, Lapdog". I whispered into his ear. Eh. I'm hungry. I'll leave him be. I let go of him. "Later lapdog". I said walking away. I made sure no one can see me and I use my super speed to my locker room. I growled at the mess they made. THEY RIPPED MY CLOTHES! They just beat the crap out of my locker. Well jokes on them, we're moving around a lot so this isn't really mine.

HOURS LATER...

I changed into some clothes that weren't ripped and grabbed my bag. I still am mad. I went outside and got to my car. "Karui!" I heard Bryan shouted.  He ran in front of me. "Look, I know your upset but I can tell you are about to explode". He said. "Oh no Bryan, I am so happy that my clothes were ripped up by mutts!" I snapped sarcastically. He flinched. "Please relax Karui!" He said. "YOU KNOW WELL I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TOUCHING MY STUFF!" I yelled. "Girl you need to relax". I heard someone say. We turned and saw the lapdogs. "Yeah it's just clothes. You can buy new ones" Seth said. "Tch!" I said and put my bag in the trunk of my car. "I mean what's the big deal? Oh I know, you're probably one of those girls who only care about clothes! Like Summer Rae". Roman said. I snapped. I slammed the trunk door and went to grab him but Bryan held me back. "I AM NOT LIKE THE BLOND BIMBO, YOU STUPID MUTT!" I yelled. They were scared now but then I suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. "Now gentlemen, we've seen how this girl can do. You really want to be on her bad mood?" Said a familiar voice. The lapdogs scoffed and walked away and I looked up and saw Brock. I smiled and hugged him. He's also my friend. We met when he was in a match in NXT. "Hey Brock!" I said. " Hey little one". He said. "I'm not small! I'm average!" I whined. "Not the way I see it". He joked. "Hmph! Whatever!" I said. "Not even a week and already on Hunter and Stephanie's bad side. I'm impressed". He said. "Oh shut up". I said and looked at the time. "Guys I need to go". I said. "So you could go and train?" Bryan said. "This time training for me is extremely important". I said.
Cause my idiot brother decided to not tell me years ago that there's gonna be a new threat.
"Alright then see ya!" Bryan said and him and Brock left. I drove my car to the hotel and then got my room key. Once I got into my room, I changed into my gi that Bulma made for me.

She made it look like Goku's

She made it look like Goku's. I hated it at first cause I want to look like a saiyan! But now I'm getting use to it. I wrapped my tail around my waist. "Karui?" I heard someone say and I turned and saw...... you've got to be kidding me. The quote un quote powerhouse. "Great!" I mumbled. "Wow..... you look..... amazing in that!" He said. "Thanks....... I guess". I said. "Listen, I know you're still angry at us and I want to say sorry". He said. "Pfft! That's a fat load of crap and you know it". I said. I heard him sigh. "Come on. You're being a jerk!" He said. "Like I said, I don't care what you call me". I said. I fixed my hair and tied up my boots. "I'll be back at 2 am". I said. I walked out of the hotel room and got to the main hall. I saw most of the superstars and divas in there and they all were glancing at me. I even heard someone whistle. The divas.... well they were glaring at me. I glared daggers at them too before leaving the building and went to the alleyway. Time for some training.