Part 11

KARUI'S POV
I am proud of myself for doing what I did and so is Bryan. I was in my locker room and changed into some clothes. I wore a black tank top with a panda on it, stocking with holes on it, black shorts, black boots, and a black choker with a cross on it.

 I wore a black tank top with a panda on it, stocking with holes on it, black shorts, black boots, and a black choker with a cross on it

I put my stuff in my bag and left the locker room and left the building. I put my stuff in my trunk. "Hey!" I heard someone say. I turned and saw Bryan. "Hey". I said. "You wanna hang out later?" He said. "I can't. I have to-". I said. "Train? Yeah I know. When are you gonna stop that?". He said. "I don't know. This is important training". I said. "Fine. Tomorrow then?" He said. "Hmmmm yeah we can". I said. He smiled. We got to my car and I put my bag in the trunk as we continued to talk. "I hate the fact that they put too much food in the catering and no one eats it". He said. "The hell you mean? I eat that stuff". I said. "Well that's probably because you have 3 stomachs". He said. I laughed and stomped my feet. He laughed too. "Well I have to go. Bye Karui". He said and we hugged. We let go and he walked away to his car. I was about to get into my car but suddenly heard someone. "Oh Sister Abigail~". I heard someone say. I smirked at the person who said that. I turned and saw Bray. I smiled and hugged him. "Hi Bray". I said. He hugged back laughing evilly. We let go and he smirked. "How are you? I haven't seen you or the rest of your squad since I got debuted". I said. "We are doing great. And now that your here, we can finally take over the entire world!" He said. I smirked. "And I see that you are putting The Authority in their place?" He said with a smirk. "Yup. And I'm coming after their mutts". I said. His smirk widened. "I love the sound of that". He said. "Then just you wait until next Monday Night RAW". I said and he nodded. We hugged and then he walked away to his car. I got in mine and I drove away to the hotel. Once I got there, I got my stuff and then got into the building. Then I got my room key and went to my hotel room. Once I got there, I changed into my gear. Once I was done, I put my fingers to my forehead and teleported myself to some mountains. But then I heard someone sighing. I turned and saw Goku. I smirked and he looked at me and smiled. We both went Super Saiyan and we started sparing. "Kai-O-Ken!" I screamed and speedily flew towards him and hit in the back. He groaned and also went Kai-O-Ken. We continued to spar until we got tired. I laid down on the ground and he sat down with his arms between his legs. "You're improving a lot when using the Kai-O-Ken sis". He said. "Thanks". I said rubbing my arms. "You know, I still don't like the fact that you tattooed almost your whole body". He said. "And you know that I don't care. I'm not a child Goku. I'm a grown woman. A Saiyan warrior". I said. He smiled. "Say, What was it like living with Raditz and Vegeta?" He said. "Not simple I'll tell you that. We train, we destroyed and killed, we find food to eat. It was hard working for Freeza. Everything was hard but I managed through". I said. "Sounds boring and bad". He said. "No kidding". I said. "What about your life?" I said. "Well I won budokais". He said. "That's it?" I said making a bored face. "No, I would train and look for the dragon balls with Bulma". He said. "Ah I see. Sounds like your life was more fun than mine". I said. "Yeah but you're with me now. You're life is more fun than your old one. Don't need to work for no one". He said. "Well except The McMahons". I said. "I don't understand how what do you is fun". He said. "Well because I'm beating up people and I'm getting money from it. Now I don't see you getting a job, hm?" I said. He chuckled. "Ok you got me". He said. "That's what I thought". I laughed. We stood up and hugged. "Also I have to ask. Are you ever gonna tell your friend Bryan about you being a Saiyan?" He asked. "Yeah I will one day. It's just that, I don't want to see him hurt if a threat comes". I said. "That's sweet of you sis. Well I better be going. See you soon sis". He said and he teleported away. I smiled and flew back to the hotel. Man, what a day.