Part 17

KARUI'S POV
It was the next day and I was in the gym room that was in the hotel. I was all alone. I was about to lift some heavy weights when suddenly I heard the door open. I turned and saw.... Ugh. Roman Aka Joe Aka Leati Aka lapdog. I ignored that I saw him and continued to put heavy weights on the pole. Once I was done, I started to lift weights. Once I was done with that, I went for the one of the dumbbells. That is until I heard someone's annoying voice. I turned and saw AJ Lee talking with Lapdog. "Come on Roman! Go out with me! I can do you so much better and treat you with much respect!" She said. I heard that girl had way too many intimate relationships with other male earthlings. Disgusting. "Sorry AJ but I have my eyes on someone else". He said. " You mean that girl ShadowWolf? Come on Roman! That girl has no emotion except anger. She's selfish, cocky, mean, and way too self confident! She's probably on steroids and that's why she beats everyone she put in a match! Plus she's ugly, worthless! I bet her parents hate her like everyone else does and I bet her mother was ugly too". She said. I froze and my anger started to grow. I walked up behind AJ as she continues to talk crap and I noticed that Lapdog was getting mad too. I grabbed AJ by the hair dropped her to the ground roughly. "Say another word about my mother and I'll drag your crazy butt all the way to next year!" I hissed. "Crazy?! I'm not crazy!" She said and I put my foot on her stomach. "Sure your not crazy. Not when you scream crazy things when you attack someone". I said rolling my eyes. She growled and got up and tried to slap me but I dodge and tripped her over. "Know your place shortie. I'm stronger than you and I ain't using what you call Steroids". I said and I kicked her. "And if you ever talk crap about me again, I'll make sure to break your bones". I said. She yelped and ran out of the gym. "Ugh divas... so annoying". I said. "Tell me about it". I heard Lapdog say. "So you really don't like that girl?" I said. "Nah. She's a annoying as hell. And like I said, I have my eyes on someone else". He said. "Mkay". I said. I was about to walk away until I was looking where I was going and tripped on a machine. Until I felt arm around my waist. "You ok?" Joe said. "Y-Yeah. Stupid machine". I said. "Aww look at this! The power house and temper tantrum are hugging". Someone said. Joe helped me up and we looked across the room to see Dolph Ziggler. He's too cocky. I think it's his bleach blonde hair's fault. I grumbled angrily and went towards him but Roman stopped me. "Why don't you leave us alone, Dolph?" He said. "Don't tell me what to do. Your just a loser. Like her". Dolph said. "Then how 'bout I break your legs and let's see who's the loser here". Roman said darkly and low. He was a lot more taller than Dolph so it's possible that he could do that unless Dolph was stronger than him. Both of them were started glaring at each other. "You know, Shadow you don't deserve a man like HIM. Why don't you come and be my girl? I promise you I treat you better". He said. I chuckled. "What a generous offer but I'll have to decline. Corrupt men with loose morals mean nothing to me. I'm not the least bit attracted to you". I said crossing my arms. His eyes widen and Roman started laughing. Dolph growled before stomping away. "Damn girl, your so tough". Roman said. I smirked. "Thanks. And I have to admit, the darkness in your voice was good too. Gotta try that one day". I said. His face turned red with a smile. "Perhaps, we could be a great acquaintances. Not friends yet". I said. "Really?" He said surprised. "Yes but don't ever get me mad outside of work. We hate each other at work on screen. Remember that". I said. He nodded with a smile. "Talk to you later, Alright?" He said scratching the back of my head. "Yeah. Later. Also thanks for helping me........ Joe". I said. I walked out of the gym and went back to my locker room. Gosh I'm hungry. Better go find a place to eat!

ROMAN'S POV
Wait.... did she just? Did she just call me Joe? Not Lapdog? I watched her walk out of the gym surprised with my eyes widen. That's a start. I can't believe it. I think she really is starting to like me. Maybe..... I do have a chance to ask her out.