Part 4

KARUI'S POV
It was time for me to go to the club so I changed into some clothes. I wore a white shirt, ripped blue jeans, black and white adidas, and a black leather jacket. (Ignore the rest)

I got my keys and went out

I got my keys and went out. Bryan already told me that he head out and Paige head out with her friends. I went over to my car and drive to the club area Bryan texted to me. "This is so stupid". I said. Once I got to the club, I parked the car and went inside. Of course they ask who I was. I got in and saw people dancing and drinking. I rolled my eyes and walked to a counter area. I ask for a water and sat there bored. "Karui!" I heard Bryan shout. I turned to him. "You really dressing fancy?" I said. "Yeah. Of course". He said. I rolled my eyes and got my water. "Come on! Dance with someone!" He said. "No". I said. "Ugh you're impossible". He said. "Thanks". I said drinking my water. "Fine I'll leave you alone". He said and walked away dancing with that brat Brie Bella. I continued to drink my water when suddenly I felt someone sit next to me. I looked and saw the lapdog Roman. "Hey". He said. "Hi?" I said. There was an awkward silence. "You look beautiful...". He said. I looked at him like if he's crazy. "Thanks?" I said. " How come your not hanging with Bryan?" He said. "Cause I hate parties. As you know, he forced me to come here". I said. "Come on it's not that bad". He said. "Pfft! When you have an idiot big brother, it's almost like having a drunk person around you". I said. He laughed. "How come you are always in a bad mood?" He said. "I was born and raise to be tough always. Partying isn't something normal to me". I said. "Woah. For real? Your parents raised you like that?" He said. I frowned. "My parents passed away when I was a baby". I said sternly. "Oh. I'm sorry". He said. "It's fine". I said finishing my drink. I scoffed. "This is stupid". I said and got up. "I'm leaving". I said. I was about to leave until I felt someone grab my wrist. "Wait". I heard Roman said. "What lapdog?" I said. I frown and pulled me to look at me. "Listen. I'm trying to be nice to you but you're being a total jerk". He said. "Like I care about what you think of me. Now unhand me!" I growled. I pulled my wrist back and walked out of the club. I was about to go to my car when I suddenly sense someone's presence behind me. I smirked at who it is. "It's been a while since I seen you.... brother". I said. "I should say the same to you. How's work?" He said. "Same as usual. Holding back for the earthlings and winning". I said and I turned to him. "I missed you little sis". He said hugging me. I smiled. "I missed you too Goku". I said hugging. We let go and I turned my car back into a Capsule. Bulma gave it to me once I passed my driving test. I picked it up and put it in my bag. "So what are you doing dressed up like that?" He said. "Bryan wanted me to go have fun but I left cause I was getting bored". I said. "Oh right. I forgot you hate parties". He said. "Hey, you wanna train? Or did you come here for something else?" I said. "Well first I came to tell you that there's gonna be danger soon". He said. "Excuse me what?" I said. "Yeah months from now, these things called Androids are gonna come and try to get revenge on me from this scientist named Dr. Gero". He said. "I see and how long did you not tell me this?" I said crossing my arms. "...... two years". He said and I immediately slapped him. "Ow! Ok I deserved that". He said rubbing his cheek. "Now let's go since you decide not to tell me about this". I said and flew into the air. We went to an area where no one can get hurt. "Ok sis. Let's see what you can do". He said. "Alright". I said with a smirked. I transformed into Super Saiyan. So did he and we started sparing. I use some of my wrestling moves as well. He couldn't speak up with some of it. "QUIT USING THOSE MOVES!" He whined. I laughed and just threw a ki blast at him. He dodged it and punched me in the face. Once we were done sparing, we sat down tired. "T...... That was great sparing". I said changing back. "Y-Yeah". He said. "So when will this destruction happen?" I said. "..... I forgot...". He said and I slapped my head. "So how the hell am I supposed to go back home so I can help you guys?" I said. ".... How about when you feel someone's energy lower, then that's when you know to go home". He said. "Yeah I guess that would work". I said and got up. "I have to go. Bryan's gonna be worried that I'm gone". I said. "Alright. See you later sis". He said. We hugged one last time and I instant transmitted into my hotel room. Luckily Paige wasn't home. I changed into some pjs and decided to go to sleep.