Part 15

ROMAN'S POV
"I can't believe Shadow actually helped him get stronger. At this rate, Daniel Bryan is actually gonna win". Seth said. "No he isn't. He maybe stronger but we all know his weakness". Hunter said. "We do?" Dean said. "Yeah. It's Shadow. Those two are close. We can get her out of the picture". Hunter said. I was getting nervous about this. "And what exactly do you plan to do?" I said. "Oh you'll see". He said walking away with Stephanie. "I got a bad feeling about this". I said. "Same here". Seth said. "Come on guys!" Hunter called out. I took a deep breath and we walked with him.

BRYAN'S POV
I am so happy that I'm stronger now. All thanks to my best friend. But I can't believe is that Joe has a crush on Karui. I mean, I could see them getting together but Karui doesn't like him. I was walking down the halls fixing my shirt until I suddenly felt a hand with a cloth cover my face. I went to pull it off until I sniffed the cloth. Suddenly I started to get dizzy and blacked out.

A few minutes later

I woke up feeling groggy and my eye site was blurry but realized I was tied up to a chair. "Look who's awake". Someone said. My vision started to clear up until I saw that it was Hunter who was talking. "You realize that I can just break free from this, right?" I said. He chuckled. "Actually you can't. 1: Cause we numbed you and 2: you're in chains". He said. I tried to move but I couldn't feel myself moving. "Damn....". I mumbled. I saw Randy behind me and he pulled my hair back. I flinched as I heard the whole Authority laughing. "But it's not over". I heard Steph say. "What do you mean?" I said. They all smirked and pulled my chair out of the room and we made it all the back to the curtains entering the ring. Their music played and The Shield members Seth and Dean dragged my chair. Soon we were all in the ring, Triple H, Randy, and Stephanie grabbed a mic. "Look how your leader looks. So pathetic and weak". Randy said. The crowd booed. "But you're probably wondering if his best friend is gonna come and rescue him". Triple H said. "Well she's quite busy at the moment. With saving herself". He said smirking evilly. My eyes widen. Are they trying to hurt Karui? No. Karui is too strong for they have for her. The crowd are screaming angrily. "Everyone, please look at the titantron". Stephanie said smirking as well. I turned to the titantron screen and saw Karui in the parking. Oh no, don't tell me they got...

KARUI'S POV
"Could you please stop following me?" I said irritated. The cameraman shook his head no. I sighed and put my hands in my pockets. I'm just trying to find Bryan and I already got cameras following my every move. Why'd he have to make it a scavenger hunt?! I just walked around calling out for Bryan. I sighed. "This is stupid. He's not even here. I'll just keep looking insi-". I said but was cut off by a car's engine. I turned around and saw a car speeding towards me and it was close. Looks like the car is trying to run me over. Once the car caught up to me, I stopped the car by putting my foot on the hood. It went to a complete stop which made the driver of the car fly out of the car hitting the ground. I walked towards the driver and pulled him up by his neck. "Who the hell do you think you are trying to run me over?" I said angrily. "I-I'm sorry.... T-T-Triple H told me to do it". He said. "Is that a fact? That is all I need to hear". I said and threw the man to the ground. I was about to make my way inside until I sense someone else in the car. I checked the back seat and saw that there was someone there. I ripped off the door and my eyes widen when I saw who was there. "CHICHI?!" I yelled. She was covered in blood and had bruises too. I growled angrily. Me and ChiChi don't get along that much but she is Goku's wife, Gohan's mother, and my sister in law. I pulled her out of the car and held her bridal style. She groaned opening her eyes and look at me. "K......Karui?" She said. "Everything's fine now ChiChi. I'm taking you to the trainers room". I said and quickly got inside and took her to trainer's room so the doctors could heal her. "I'll be back. Got some business to attend to". I said. I left the room and immediately my rage came back. I ran to find that cowardly excuse for a boss. I saw that the cameraman was running to me and I found a tv that shows the whole Authority along with Bryan all tied up. The Authority were all shocked and looked scared. My rage grew and I ran to the curtains. Once I got there, I ran out and into the ring area. The crowd was cheering as I ran towards the ring. I jumped into the ring and lunged at Hunter cause he was too late into getting out of the ring. I punched him and got him down on the mat and continued to punch the absolute crap out of him but I still made sure I don't use my full power. I was feeling satisfied when I saw blood coming out of him.

3rd Person POV
The Authority were all shocked and scared of Karui aka ShadowWolf now. But some were trying to pull the angry Saiyan off of Triple H but only to be punched themselves. Stephanie was crying and screaming for the Saiyan to stop. All of Karui's friends Brock Lensar, Miz, Jimmy and Jey Uso, The Wyatts, Enzo and Big Cass ran down to the ring and tried to pry their Alpha off of The Game. Bryan started to feeling better and snapped off the chains and quickly helped them. Soon they pulled Karui off of Hunter and Stephanie and Randy pulled a now unconscious and bloody Triple H out of the ring. "WATCH YOUR BACKS BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE GONNA PAY!! DON'T EVER BRING MY FAMILY INTO THIS!!!" Karui screams. She meant every word of it.