Part 14

KARUI'S POV
It's the next show and Bryan has been constantly asking me if I was ok. "Bryan for the last time, I'm fine. Don't worry about me". I said. "Are you sure?" He said. "Yes!" I said doing his memo. He chuckled softly before we side hugged. We been training a lot and he learned how to fly and do ki blasts. "You know we have a segment to do?" He said. "Yeah, Yeah". I said. Soon it was time and we started to get ready. We went out doing his music. He did his thing while I do my thing.

"There's the man and woman of the hour". Jerry said.

"Hopefully it's something good". Michael said.

We walked down the ramp and slid into the ring. I got on the turnbuckle and howled and the crowd howled too. I backflipped off the turnbuckle as Daniel held two mics. I grabbed one and he started to talk. "As you saw what happened last Monday Night, me and my best friend here ShadowWolf completely destroyed Triple H and Stephanie's office". He said as the crowd cheered and chanted 'Yes'. "Even Shadow here was crazy enough to punch a hole in the wall. Believe me that scared me". He said and I laughed. "But we did what we did for just one thing. Revenge". I said. Some of the crowd was chanting 'Yes' and others were howling. "It goes to show that we ain't anybody's toy and we don't like to play games. Especially Triple H's games. Wouldn't you agree, Shadow?" He said. "I absolutely agree. They got nothing on us". I said. He nodded and we high fived. Then suddenly we heard The Authority's theme music play. Then the whole Authority came out and stand at the stage. The crowd was booing while the music dies down. "What's up, guys? Something on your mind?" I said jokingly. "Actually yeah I do! How dare you come into our office and destroy everything?! The both of you are immature children!" Stephanie said. "I feel like an adult. What about you?" I said turning to Daniel. "Same here". He said. "Listen you two! For the damages you did last Monday, I should be punish the both of you but I have a better idea. Daniel Bryan will face Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns. ShadowWolf you are forbidden to be at ringside with Daniel". Triple H said. The crowd booed at the match making. Me and Daniel look at each other and we both started laughing. "What the hell is so funny?!" Stephanie said. "Well Steph, the thing is you might be seeing something..... different when your minions fight Daniel in this interesting choice of a match". I said. "Oh yeah? And what's gonna be different about the bearded goblin?" Triple H said. "That is gonna be a surprise Triple H. We're not gonna tell you anything". Daniel said. "Whatever, the match starts now". Triple H said. I pulled Daniel to me. "Don't hit them too hard and no flying and no ki blasts". I whispered to him. "I know, I know". He said. I got out of the ring and went to the backstage. I went to the locker room and turned on the tv to watch the match. The match started Randy started first and him and Daniel lock up arms. Randy tried to hit him but Daniel got the upper hand and started beating him up. The Shield tried to fight him but Daniel kicked them out of the ring. Randy tried getting up but Daniel put in the 'Yes' Lock. "Tap out!" Daniel shouted. I smirked as Randy was helpless to tap out and the bell rang.

"Here is your winner, Daniel Bryan!!!" Lillian said.

I turned off the tv and walked out of my locker room and waited for Bryan to come out. Once I saw him, I pulled him into a hug. He laughed and hugged back. We went to the catering and got some food. Luckily no one was here so we had the room to ourselves. We finished our food until the doors were slammed open. It was Hunter, Stephanie, Randy, and The Shield. There was a cameraman and a sound dude too. They came towards us looking angry. "May we help you?" I said then drank some of my water. "How?! How did you get so strong?!" Seth said. "Daniel, are you on steroids?" Steph said. Me and Daniel looked at her with widened eyes. "Who the hell ask such a question? No! I'm not!" Daniel said. "Then how?" Hunter said coldly. "I trained him. He's almost as strong as I am. Got a problem with that?" I said. Their eyes widen and me and Daniel smirk. Daniel stared at Randy and place a hand on the belt that's on Randy's shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll be taking that soon". Daniel said. Randy growled at him. We walked away smirking. We then found the rest of the group here like Enzo Amore and Big Cass, Brock, The Usos, Miz, and The Wyatts. "Miz!" I said and hugged him. "Hey, I haven't seen you since you got here! Why don't you say hi to me?!" He whined while hugging me. "Don't be a baby! I'm here now, aren't I?" I said. Everyone laughed at me. We all hung out until I felt someone pull me into their lap. It was Brock. "Why did you do that?" I said. "Cause I wanted to". He said. "Yo, Leati is gon' be jealous". Jimmy said. "Leati?" I said. "Yeah! You know? Roman?" Jey said. "How many names does that lapdog have?!" I said irritated. "Why would he be jealous?" Daniel said. "Cause..... he kinda likes you". Jimmy said. I felt Brock's grip tighten. "Wait for real?" I said. "Yeah...". Jey said. "Don't tell him we said that though". Jimmy said. "Yeah sure". I said. "Say Alpha? You said you had a plan with The Authority? I want to be entertained". Bray said. "Oh...". I said and smiled darkly. I will be doing that plan.