Chapter 11: Just teasing

Karasuma gasped as Korosensei took his length into his mouth, still squeezing the base of his length.
       "Nnng...~ Korosensei...~~" He bit his lip, squirming as the octopus sucked him off. Even as he watched Korosensei pleasure him, he couldn't help but wonder why exactly he'd fallen in love. He knew he was dense by now, and really that seemed to be his only quality that stood out. What exactly did Korosensei see in him? He was snapped away from his thoughts as the octopus sucked harder, bobbing his head quickly.
         "HNNG!!!~ AH!~ K-Korosensei!~" He laid back, gripping the bedsheets tightly as waves of pleasure hit him. Korosensei giggled as he looked up as Karasuma lovingly, slowly sliding a larger tentacle than before to Karasuma's ass. Karasuma moaned deeply, his breath hitching in his throat as the octopus slipped the tip of the tentacle into him.
         "Mnhh!~~" He squirmed like crazy, his toes curling as Korosensei mercilessly rubbed his prostate. "Ahh!!~~ Ahhh!~~ I-I'm gonna burst!~~ P-Please just let me cum!" He begged, his length throbbing. Korosensei smiles, gently relaxing his grip. Karasuma came HARD down Korosensei's throat.
          "HNNG!!!~~~ Ahhhh!~~~~" He huffed, his stomach tensed up for a moment before finally relaxing.
          "Ahh... Er... You can... stop..." He pulled his length from Korosensei's mouth with a wet pop.
         "You're kinda gross sometimes... you know that right?" He asks. The octopus sat up, grinning shamelessly.
         "Yes I'm quite aware, but hey, at least your length is clean! My mouth is sterile!~" He chuckles smugly. Karasuma rolled his eyes.
          "Yeah okay, sure... Ah... One little question though..." He paused, not exactly sure if he should ask.
          "What exactly do you see in me?"