II

chapter two
third person

it was now the next day, also monday. meaning, for jeongguk it was another college day.

luckily he was now finished for the day and walking home, earphones in as blasting jamjam by IU so loud that you could hear it if you focused enough.

slowly walking upon an ally, between a restaurant and a clothing store, he saw the silhouette of someone limping. removing both earphones he was now able to hear the pained whimpers and a thud followed after.

before jeongguk could even think, he had found himself approaching hurriedly to help the person, but only hearing soft cries that got slightly louder as he neared.

well, at least they're not dead.

the person laying on the ground had now rolled on their back but seeing someone, dressed in all black, get closer he quickly started to crawl backwards, stopping when a corner had trapped him. a dead end.

"please don't hurt jiminie, jiminie is sorry." yet the stranger still kept getting closer and closer, "please."

"hey, hey, it's okay. it's okay, i'm not gonna hurt you," jeongguk now finally pulling down his hood down, revealing his big, black ears that looked so fluffy.

after some convincing jimin had finally lifted his head up, almost instantly making eye contact with the other. "hey! you're the kitty!"

slowly nodding in trance, jimin couldn't break the eye contact. the big doe eyes that had a hint of sparkle looking at him, it was almost alluring.

but soon jeongguks gaze looked over his face; a bruise on his cheek, swollen lips and a cut on his left cheekbone. "oh my god! you're hurt! how di—"

a ring interrupted jeongguks speaking, as he frantically taking out his phone to see the name 'yooyoo' flashing across the top of his screen.

"jeon jeongguk! where are you? you should've been home ten min—"

"hyung! we need help! quickly help! help!"

"jeongguk! where the fuck are you? who the fuck are we?! jeongguk!" the sound of keys and a fort slamming shut was heard on the other line.

the frightened sound of yoongi through the phone, and the fact that the injured kitty was even more hurt caused him to slowly slip.

"i with the kitty! he's hurt daddy! i-i dun' know wha' to do!" jeongguk now was on the edge of crying himself.

"okay bun. i need you to calm down and tell me where you are, or else daddy can't help you."

"i dun' know where we are," the noirette had turned around to see the entrance of the ally, but soon turning back to the kitty just as quick. "daddy, i-i dun' know."

"okay baby, calm down, deep breaths. daddy needs you to send him your location, remember when daddy showed you what to do in emergencies?"

though he couldn't see, yoongi could practically feel the younger nod through the phone, "okay babe? just do as daddy showed you and i'll be as quick as possible!"

"o-okay." a ding was soon heard, indicating yoongi had hung up, quickly opening the 'messages' app and sending his daddy the location as told, like the good boy he is.

looking up he was met with the curious gaze of the kitty that jeongguk had almost forgotten about. "'s okay, my daddy gon' save us!"

"h-he won't h-hurt m-minie?"