XV

chapter fifteen
third person

the three males where now staring at jimin awaiting an answer.

the kitten hesitated, still intimidated by the tiger that was looking at him with sharp eyes. after a few seconds taehyung huffed, "this is such bottom behavior."

"listen! if there's one thing i know for sure is that i do not bottom."

the boys were taken back by the kittens response, "you also can't say shit, you obviously bottom to jin hyung."

"i—" jin sent a gentle slap towards the tigers thigh, a look of don't-even-try-to-deny-it on his face causing taehyung to growl under his breath.

"back on topic! what's middle space?" seokjin said, bringing his elbows forward to rest on the island counter watching the kitten with sparkly eyes.

"uh-i-i guess," jimin kept looking between yoongi and seokjin, ignoring taehyung, as the blonde sent him a nod of reassurance.

"it's like little space? but more of a teenager. mine is usually thirteen or sixteen but it changes depending on how i'm feeling."

"so, like baby space. but the opposite?"

"kind of? i guess?" jimin sent them an awkward smile.

"so, in little space your minie — or bubba — and in your normal headspace you're jimin. so,?"

"in middle space i'm min? i can't quite remember, it's been a while." he nervously laughed, lifting his arm to scratch at his ears. a habit he'd developed when he was nervous.

"how come is that?" seokjin asked, cheeks cupped into his hands and an intrigued taehyung laid on his back as he looked at jimin in confusion.

"well," he began, tail frantically wrapping around his waist and ears lowering slowly as he wiped his clammy hands on his jeans.

"m-my last owner, well, he w-wasn't the best. he wasn't bad, bad, just kind of possessive." he shrugged.

"fucking bottom," the tiger whispered under his breath, both seokjin and jimin sending a glare while yoongi was still confused.

"taehyung. out." seokjin said in a warning tone, only to receive a whine from the other.

"but—"

"if you don't get out in the next five seconds, i'll make you fucking do the green glitter tube. don't test me."

the tiger sighed in defeat, sulking as he dragged himself out the kitchen not wanting to land himself in a situation where he sat and watched a huge ass tube full of green glitter and fucking glue for 2 hours.

fuck no.

"now, taehyungs gone. i want you to be honest with me," yoongi began, soft tone clearly evident in his speech, "i want to know what happened so i can help you."

he reached his hand out and gently grabbed the kitten bony fingers, "but if you need more time, you know where to find me."

seeing as yoongi was ready to get up and leave, probably to go check on jeongguk, jimin gripped harder onto his hand, not letting him move.