XXII

chapter twenty-two
third person

seokjin was frozen in his spot with taehyung rubbing his hurting head behind him. "cool, i'm taehyung. now can i rip your fucking face off?"

"tae if you don't shut the fuck up right now—"

"—and what are you going to do about it? put me on the naughty step?" he mocked. manipulating his voice to sound silly.

DADDY

"i am a grown ass twenty-two-year-old man, why the fuck do i get a naughty step!" the tiger growled, sat on the fifth step up.

"should've thought that when you decided to test my limits." seokjin shrugged.

as the elder looked up, he had spotted min hiding behind a corner of one of the bedrooms, continually pointing and laughing at taehyungs situation as the tiger growled back.

"you know what, i like to be fair," the kittens tail stood up as he saw seokjin approach him. just as he was about to escape, seokjin had grabbed onto his collar (originally jeongguks) and pulled him back gently.

"put me down you old fuck!" the kitten thrashed in his hold as the tiger watched in amusement from his step, surprised seokjin didn't drop the kitten as he carried him down the steps and into a corner chair beside the stairs.

"now this is usually buns naughty corner but i'm sure he won't mind sharing," he said, a sweet smile on his face which pissed min off even more.

"fuck you!" he spat, getting up in an attempt to run, yet bring pulled down again onto the small plastic chair.

"i don't think so. ten minutes both, think of what you've done and if you get up you'll stay longer." he walked off into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"suck my dick," said min, getting up ready to leave once again until—

"awwww, bubba tryin' to leave nau'y corner daddy," a little bunny said in a sing-song voice, pointing an accusing finger at the blonde.

"it seems he is, bun," hummed the shorter male, crossing his arms around his chest.

min scoffed aloud, turning back to leave until he felt something wet dripping down his back, completely soaking his sweater.

the kitten had frozen, feeling the ice water run down his back and circle around his torso. turning slowly to face an unbothered seokjin asking the little bunny to return the now empty glass cup.

locking eyes with the older, his temper heightened at the man's nonchalant behaviour. as if he hadn't just thrown ice cold water at min.

it was commonly known cats didn't like water, but not min. if anything min has loved every single warm bath he had received after living with yoongi but wasn't particularly overjoyed with bathing in freezing water.

"that's it. you're getting it you old fuck!" he lunged forward. letting out a loud hiss as he neared his teeth and fluffed his tail.

halfway through his jump towards the elder, he had felt foot collapse onto his tail, causing him to fall onto the hardwood floor with an aching pain at the base of his tail.

"no! taehyungie stop it!" yelled the oversized bunny, pushing off taehyungs foot and went to aid mins tail. "why you being mean! you hurting ggukies second boyfriend!"

everyone watched as jeongguks eyes rimmed with tears, as he kept on yelling about how taehyung was 'bullying' his boyfriend, "you meanie!" he stomped his foot, then burst out in a loud sob.

min, who was watching from the floor, was amused by the whole scene. but as soon as the younger began to cry, he had sent a heavy snarl towards taehyung and pulled the noirette into his lap.

"it's okay bun. it's okay. no need to cry, meanie taehyungie is going to apologize," he looked up at the tiger with a smirk on his face, "isn't he?"

the bunny sniffled, looking at targeting from the crook of mins neck, looking at taehyung expectingly.

as the tiger didn't utter a word, the bunny's pout began to double in size. a fresh set of tears lining his vision only to be interrupted by a loud groan from the tiger. "okay, i'm fucking sorry okay!"

the bunny still looked dissatisfied, frowning at his best friend, "say it nicely."

this only earned an even louder groan. taehyung tilted his head back as he breathed in big breaths of air before finally making eye contact with jimin.

"i'm sorry," he sent a sarcastic smile, receiving an identical one from the kitten before being enveloped into a big hug from jeongguk.

and of course, taehyung hugged him back, he could never get mad at the little bunny boy he loves so much, "thank you for saying sorry tigger."

"it's no problem bun," he smiled, pulling the noirette into another hug only to point his middle finger at min behind his back.

mouthing a small, 'fuck you' in which min responded with a, 'you wish you could' and a confused looked from yoongi who had been forgotten alongside seokjin.

"wait, you two are both of the cat species. why don't you get along together? your practically cousins." questioned the other blonde in the room.

yoongi received distasteful looks from both cats, "everyone knows tigers are better." taehyung huffed, realising the younger had dozed off in the hug.

"i would argue with you but you're right," the kitten said, getting up and wiping off fake dusk off his pants. "i'll be taking him," he heaved the sleeping beauty into his hold, waking into the living room with him.

both humans turned to look at the tiger hybrid who kept sending daggers at mins retreating figure, and soekjin can already imagine the thoughts his boyfriend was having.

"how about we stop thinking about one hundred and one ways to kill min and go watch a movie together?"

"i'm down for it," yoongi said, also waking into the living room to set up a movie they'd all enjoy.

"piggyback?" asked taehyung, hands out with his head tilted slightly to the right.

and what was seokjin supposed to say? no?

authors note-

it's 12:30 am and i decided to write this chapter at 11:15 pm even though i'm sleep deprived.

there is also a high chance of mistakes i haven't thoroughly read through it yet.

anyways, goodnight!