VIII

chapter eight
third person

to say the kitten was startled was an understatement. he was shit scared. waking up to the bunny hovering over him with an emotionless expression was truly horrifying, "i said, you like my daddy, don't you?"

silence. jimin didn't know how to answer jeongguk. a look of annoyance shadowed over the bunny's face, "why won't you answer me?" he whined.

"m-minie sc-scared." jimins ears now lay flat against his head, as a single tear ran down his left cheek.

"dun' cry! dun' cry!" jeongguk quickly ripped off the blanket off of the kitten and engulfed him in a big hug.

jimin flinched when he felt jeongguk hug him, afraid he'd hurt him for liking yoongi. "'m not angry, see bun smilin'"

the younger cupped the kittens face, bringing it face-to-face with his own to display his bunny smile to the other.

"bun jus' wan' know if bubba like daddy."

"minie l-like yoonie." the bunny gasped, loud.

jimin squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for some sort of punishment. instead, he felt the bed start to bounce up and down, "really?! me too!"

jeongguk quickly pulled back jimin to hug him again, this time tighter. a smile adorned jimins face, but quickly fell.

i already have a master.

DADDY

yoongi was peacefully scrolling through his phone when his bedroom door slammed open.

a hyper looking bunny then bounced inside, hopping on his bed and bounced on his abdomen after straddling him.

"daddy! daddy! guess wha'! guess wha'!" the blonde quickly grabbed the bunny by the hips. stopping his bouncing as he felt him getting closer to his dick, and he didn't want to deal with the pain this early in the morning.

"what is it bun? what's got you so excited?" the bunny laid his chin on the elders soft chest.

"bun 'n' bubba like yooyoo 'n' wan' yooyoo be our daddy!" jeongguk ended, his voice getting louder as he finished with a big smile etched on his face.

"bun i'm already your daddy." a look of realization casted on the bunny's face. mouth open and eyes big, you know like ':o'.

"oh yeah." he dragged the 'h' as if was in deep thought, "but, you not bubba daddy yet!"

yoongi was shocked. not believing this was the same boy who complained that he was his daddy, no-one else's.

"erm, bun have you asked bubba first." the younger nodded humming a small 'mhm'.

"bubba said he like you!"

yoongi was frozen. he didn't know how to answer, "h-how about i go make breakfast, the we'll speak about this."

the bunny responded with a small 'okay' as he ran out once again, probably to jimin.

DADDY

the trio where now eating breakfast, ranging from pancakes to eggs. the eldest makes sure to feed jimin a lot, seeing as his ribs were visibly and his movement was wobbly he vowed to already get him to a healthy weight.

"i'm sorry."

the couple turned their head to the kitten, taking note he was in big space. yoongi took it upon himself to speak, "why are you sorry?"