V

chapter five
third person

waking up alone was definitely something yoongi never liked. checking the digital alarm clock with bright green numbers that read '09:46 A.M.'

"fuck, jeongguks late!" quickly scrambling up, and maybe tripping because of the duvet, yoongi finally had made it to the bedroom door.

looking back to see jeongguks backpack placed in the corner of the room yoongi knew he hadn't left yet, but where would he be?

first, he checked the bathroom, then the kitchen, then the living room only to find no jeongguk. now he started to panic.

rapidly gliding with his fuzzy socks he had somehow managed to halt in front of the guest bedroom door; jimins room. quietly opening the door, ready to ask the kitten if he's seen the bunny he came face-to-face with a quite shocking sight.

jeongguk and jimin were cuddling, legs tangled, arms around one another and jimin practically laying on top of jeongguk, snuggling close into the bunny's neck.

finding himself subconsciously smiling, he stood at the doorway for a few more minutes.

"what are you doing here?" the blonde jumped, making eye contact with the bunny who was now awake, and confused.

"i don't know, but shouldn't i be asking you the same thing?"

"fuck!" as the bunny was about to get up, untangling with a still asleep kitten, the two awake males heard a small growl.

turning to look at the kitten, he didn't move an inch except moving even closer to jeongguk, "hyung, can you please get my phone?"

with a small nod, yoongi left the room soon entering his own. grabbing the youngest phone and getting back without making any loud noises to wake up the sleeping kitty.

handing the phone to jeongguk, he quickly opened to see a message lit up on the lock screen.

COLLEGE¹ʰʳ ᵃᵍᵒ
hello all students, today school shall be cancelled due to the heavy snowing last night, any further details will be informed to you. stay safe, and stay warm. have a good day!

a happy sigh left his mouth as he fell back into the bed from his sitting position, closing his eyes. "excuse me, but i think you have a college to attend to."

the bunny turned to look at him with a cheeky grin placed on his lips, "nope, because of the snow, school has been cancelled." now a full-blown out smile was covering his face, bunny teeth and all.

suddenly a groan was heard, reminding the other two that there was someone there, "too loud." a sleepy pout was placed on his lips, chin now resting on jeongguks chest.

"hey bubba, why don't you let go of bun and come make breakfast with me?"

it seemed like it all clicked in jimins head.

he was in a strangers home.

he was cuddling one of the strangers.

"i-i-n-no—" the kitten stumbled his words, not managing to get a proper sentence out.

he quickly sat up, off of jeongguk, and got up to his feet, frantically looking back at both the other males that were watching him with wide eyes.

getting up, jimin dashed into the closest room, which happened to thankfully be a bathroom and locked the door.

they had seen him in little space, fuck.

finally regaining his breathing, jimin realized something.

i need to go.

DADDY

"is he not going to come to have breakfast?" the couple were now situated at the table eating breakfast, as jimin had been hiding in the bathroom for almost an hour.

"i'm really not sure, my love," jeongguk slowly nodded, looking down at the pancakes he and yoongi made, them looking at the plate beside his.

it was jimins plate or meant to be. three pancakes stacked atop of each other with syrup and fruits too.

truthfully, jeongguk enjoyed jimins company. finally having someone to play with him in little space without either one getting bored.

it had been another half an hour, and jimin was still in the bathroom.

jimin had now come to a conclusion, quietly, he opened the bathroom door. leaving making sure his footsteps didn't make any sort of sound.

swiftly passing by the kitchen, thankful the door was closed, he now stood the front door. grabbing his old, dirty trainers as he hurriedly tied his shoelaces, not one sound made.

it was until he had reached for the doorknob, had the twist of his wrist made the door click. opening the door, he could hear yoongi shout, "jimin?!"

hearing a chair being picked back, and footsteps getting closer, doorknob of the kitchen jiggling.

he swings the door open and closed it behind him with a loud bang!

running down the street of yoongi and jeongguks home, he didn't slow down.
as he reached the end, he heard yoongi shout again, "jimin!"

he ran what felt like a while, finding himself in the middle of a crowd of people.

town centre, even bigger fuck!

he started to wander around, trying his best to escape the crowd before he had an anxiety attack in the middle of it. pushing through people, he finally made it out, of course not without the occasional shove and push. because how dare a hybrid push a human.

He just kept walking around until he found a secluded area, he had now only realized how cold it was and how the snow beneath him was practically engulfing his feet, wetting his poor shoes.

a sigh escaped his lips, a sad one at that. he honestly felt at home with yoongi and jeongguk, he felt wanted.

he already misses them, though it was his choice to leave. just remembering how they treated him only from the little memory left from his little space slip.

he has now found an abandoned single chair out in a quite spacious alleyway. sitting down, he could feel the end of the springs poking him, but it'll have to do.

curling up in a ball of himself, trying to find any source of body heat, he closed his eyes, heavy breaths leaving his mouth in white smoke as he started to remind himself why he can't stay with them.

"i already have a master."

authors note-

i'm not in the right state of mind but yEET.

pretty baby^^ uwu

BTW STREAM %% BY APINK AND ALL NIGHT BY ASTRO 🅱️YE.